Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Like to Borrow My Spouse for One Night? Sure

Johnny B   

Those who can only see everything through islamic values and standards are not diffrent from those who can see it from any other religion´s prespective.

while each and every religious prespective wants to lead the masses into it´s dark and narrow path.

the secular democratic society offers a common platform for all the diffrent prespectives.

The problem with having a dominating religious prespective is , it leads straight to conflicts and killings in the name of the good, becouse of the absolutism and absurdity of each religion and it´s dubious morals that are conveyed in the religious mantra.

Everybody should be happy when his/her prespective is tolerated /respected.

Personally , i woulden´t want to live in a patriarchtical society run by few men whom are thought to be closer to God. i.e run and decide every aspect on all human life including the lives of those who don´t share that religion.

And how do you know, confused JB, that Islamic faith leads to a ’ dark and narrow path.’ You see, it is perfectly ok with me for one to be irreligious; a personal choice I call it. It is another matter, though, for one to habitually insult a faith whose summit he failed to reach.

What is it that irks you, young man, about the people of faith? Have the blatant insults become the mark of your thought?

And how does one deal with such a broken man, dear nomads I ask?

Castro   

^ By challenging the postive assertion, good Xiin. Not by calling him a broken man. He's likely to resent that label (as he should) and not answer the question: What is the "dark and narrow path", good JB?

Those who can only see everything through islamic values and standards are not diffrent from those who can see it from any other religion´s prespective.

. Sheekadu ma religion bay maraysaa? And what would such religion be? What religion supports "wife swapping"? You cant pass any opportunity to insult Islam, can you?

Everybody should be happy when his/her prespective is tolerated /respected.

again what religion is being disrespected here? Cajiib!

Personally , i woulden´t want to live in a patriarchtical society run by few men whom are thought to be closer to God.

. Then you beef is with God dude, take it upon him if you can. Clearly you dispise having a clear-mind. And before you go advocating for "swinging" and "orgy" practices disguising it in the name of "freedom", I would suggest that you read the beggining of the thread!

while each and every religious prespective wants to lead the masses into it´s dark and narrow path.

BE CAREFULL NOW.

----------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down sometimes

Johnny B   

Good Xiin, It´s not my personal idea that says,(in the case of secular democratic liberal society that shelters diffrent religions, ideologies) Islam is a religion that leads to a dark and narrow path, it´s every other religion´s stance. just as much as Islam says all other religions and ideologies lead to dark and narrow paths.

It doesen´t take much to know what each religion thinks of the other religions. :D

Good Xiin, i diden´t know you and the all ppl of particular faith feel habitually insulted by me, could it possiblly be that i don´t possesses the knowledge of the whereabouts of your toes.

Good Xiin, something tells me that you woulden´t want me to follow the currents and blame the west for my freedom, would you?

My Emperor, The dark and narrow path is according to all the other religions and ideologies the whole doctrine. :D

Originally posted by J B:

Good Xiin, It´s not my personal idea that says,(in the case of secular democratic liberal society that shelters diffrent religions, ideologies) Islam is a religion that leads to a dark and narrow path, it´s every other religion´s stance. just as much as Islam says all other religions and ideologies lead to dark and narrow paths.

It doesen´t take much to know what each religions thinks of the other religions.
:D

Good Xiin, i diden´t know you and the all ppl of particular faith feel habitually insulted by me, could it possiblly be that i don´t possesses the knowledge of the whereabouts of your toes.

Good Xiin, something tells me that you woulden´t want me to follow the currents and blame the west for my freedom, would you?

My Emperor, The dark and narrow path is according to all the other religions and ideologies the whole doctrine.

Translation: I have no Mutha french UK Connecting idea what i am talking about .

Thank me later folks :D

JB,THE PUN IS ALL INTENDED,ehehe but its fair play sxb smile.gif

Khayr   

Salamz,

But hey,I don’t think we need to interfere in their business,but I think the least I can do as a muslim is hate,despise it and of coz speak against it.

Masha Allah, walaal!

Well said! This is what the muslim can do inshallah and should do as the hadith says

"Whoever amongst you sees anything objectionable, let him change it with his hand, if he is not able, then with his tongue, and if he is not even able to do so, then with his heart, and the latter is the weakest form of faith."

At the very least, abhor that which goes against your religion. There is no need to Advocate for it!

Funny enough today at Jumma, I heard a very PRO-Liberal talk that sounded so subserviant...I thought that the Beatles 'IMAGINE' lyrics were going to be recited in place of the quran. I was shocked because the Khateeb(person giving the sermon) was advocating these ideas and encouraging muslims to follow along....

Xiin said:

And how does one deal with such a broken man, dear nomads I ask?

You just ignore b/c you're NOT the one with an Inferiority complex!

You know your Identity and alhamdulillah, take some pride in it! smile.gif

Johnny B   

Cheap ad hominen shots are always a forte sxb, for some it is all there is! :D

Wonder why have a subject matter and call for diffrent inputs, when dying for acceptance and accordance to the needle-eye view when you can´t widen the horizons and lack intellectual balls to spread the light [read: dark]. :D

Both laughter and crying cause mouths move , and the pun is not intended. :D

Originally posted by J B:

Cheap ad hominen shots are always a forte sxb, for some it is all there is!

Wonder why have a subject matter and call for diffrent inputs, when dying for acceptance and accordance to the needle-eye view when you can´t widen the horizons and lack intellectual balls to spread the light [read: dark].

Both laughter and crying cause mouths move , and the pun is not intended.

It is all in the time JB,timing is key ina abti. smile.gif

Eitherways, I never understood your pseudo-philosophical attempt at explaining things religious or of sciencetific matters. It is either becoz of my ESL or your ETL (English as a third language,Somali swedish being first and second] . You have many times questioned religion and you have done a pretty bad job explaining yourself,going in circles ,ambiguity and insults is all you had.

So,I have pretty much made a conclusion,that is everytime you make a ridiculous comment, I will try my best to ignore it,but when the opportunity arises to satisfy my cheap thrills,rest assured I will[Pun intended of coz] :D

Enjoy your weekend sir,see yall on Monday smile.gif

Castro   

Good JB, don't let the "ad hominators" detract you from justifying the "dark and narrow path" statement. It will probably not be accepted but at least you'll be somewhat justified in using it. If not, retract it saaxib. I know you're capable of doing both. Pick one or the other.

My plate is full today, exceptionally so, and that bars me to instruct you as I would wish it do, JB-yow.

But have no doubt, dear young lad, your indiscretion is about to be disciplined. An atheist who’s genuinely unconvinced about the promises of faith, but who courteously respect other’s convictions, you are not. A ceaseless banter who values no creed, you indeed are; a deadly combination, mind you, that could cause your fall.

I will come back IA with more instructions.

P.S: Castrow, adeer JB waayadaan waa caarranaa :D !

Johnny B   

We seem to have alot in common Sir! :D

don´t you worry, some pretty good day i´ll make you possitively loaded and teach you defend your theological shelter instead of whooping in your nonentity.

Beeing led as man´s best freind is addictive !! :D

P.s Happy weekend sxb.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

An atheist who’s genuinely unconvinced about the promises of faith, but who courteously respect other’s convictions, you are not.

Good Xiin , there we differ, dare i teach you my fellow faith man that Atheism is not another religion where you´re obliged to make "dawa" and spread the supposedly truth.

Much have you to learn my freind about Atheism and everything that is not Islamic,This thread is neither about Atheism nor it is about my Beleif or Islam for that matter, It´s about the west´s secular/liberal/democratic societies in the eyes of a Somali/Muslim culture. and all i´m doing is share mine , if that is percieved as habitual insult, the question is, am i falling freely or your theological bounderies are ever expanding? i definitely beleive the latter sxb. My first post on this thread is there for all to comprehend.

My Emperor, I have not intentionally offended a particular faifh and i won´t wave for a made-up faith-penalty, but i´ll consider your view. :D

Good Xiin, I´m here to get either disciplined[ show me where i insulted your faith] or debated[stay on course we´ve a subject matter].

and if you don´t do that , maybe i´ll start an Atheistic " Dawa ".