Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Like to Borrow My Spouse for One Night? Sure

Ibtisam   

^^^so if Islam forbids something that’s the end of it, it should never be mentioned? don't be a hypocrite, there must be times, when you know something is forbidden in Islam but you close your eyes and run with it and even forget to ask forgiveness for it. We all know life is not as simple as "it is forbidden, let’s not mention it"

As for the topic: i watched few programmes on it and swinging. although i think it is strange and immoral, it is not any worse that multiple partners, one night stands, 3somes, group sex, Gay sex or anything that involves more than 2people having sex privately. i don't see the difference. it is all the same, so why some of you people are shocked or categorizing it differently just because they happen to have said "i do" is silly. many of you would have dismissed the whole issue by now if they were not “married†couples participating. Maybe you should all remember that a Islamic marriage is not the same as a normal modern marriage, it does not have the same value or meaning.

Cheers

ElPunto   

Originally posted by J B:

I´m sorry,i seem to have ruined your imaginary
" oh,look at them, they´re sick, wack n what not, we´re better,smarter...giggle, please agree with my babble, titter, ohu hoo .. and have a pretentious delight"
party for you.

I don't understand where you are getting this from. People expressed their distaste and outrage at this practice(religious and non-religious). On a cultural basis, I don't think anyone has proclaimed any superiority but on a religious basis Muslims believe Islam is superior. Unfortunately, Muslims have been unable to devise a decent political system to enable the religion, Islam, to shine(with possible exception for Malaysia).

As to 'narrow and dark path' and other religions - Islam respects the two predecessor religions and though we believe they have been superseded - much of their moral teachings are compatible with Islam. Muslims don't believe Jews and Christians are on a 'dark and narrow path' - we believe they are mistaken and their belief system superseded by Islam.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

Every person takes the limits of their own field of vision for the limits of the world
-
Arthur Schopenhauer

CW,

Do you see with One Eye? ;)

Ooh, the Irony-Ya Allah! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Faridah:

As for the initial topic. WHY are you even debating about something Islam forbids?

So far the best quote..Did someone removed my previous thread.. smile.gif