Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

**Londoners...Are you ready??

CL,

Your uttering the words is in mind!

we should establish the first SOL conservative club. what do you think?

Excuse me while I go and kill myself..

N.O.R.F   

All though I am thankful for the Tory policy on refugees in the 80s (Douglas Hurd was the man!), I cant remember them doing much else apart from putting the country through a lengthy recession!

Labour have done more. Ie the regeneration of inner cities (my dissertation if anyone wants to read it), the 'new deal' putting people back into work etc.

I have met people like Neil Kinocck and David Blunkett as well as get an award from Mr Boetang (forgot his first name).

Go Red Ken

ps i still have my Oyster card :D Would it work in May tolow?

i am a tory for two reasons:

I believe in the power of the individual. the conservative party believe that the state shouldnt give handouts to lazy individual but should give the individual as much freedom to exercise and realise their aspirations.

secondly, i believe in the free market. i dont believe that the government should intervene and dictate how resources should be allocated. The market is the best allocator of resources.

dont you think the whole world is moving towards a liberal economic thought. Even the labour itself is become more liberal economically. the only difference is the name but the policies are the same. Labour is moving towards conservative economic policy. no party believes in intervenationism policy anymore, not least the labour!

the prevailing economic policy is economic liberalism, not just in the UK but throughout the world. hence globalisation!

Dear Marc,

You're a disgrace to the conservative party please return your membership card at once, seriously I cant digit what you just said, your ********* truly knows no bound (am not attacking you personally but am attacking your ideas/views god help us) .

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool. HAHAHa.

believe in the power of the individual. the conservative party believe that the state shouldnt give handouts to lazy individual but should give the individual as much freedom to exercise and realise their aspirations.

secondly, i believe in the free market. i dont believe that the government should intervene and dictate how resources should be allocated. The market is the best allocator of resources.

Forget the party ideals ;) Why do you support Boris, and how does his stand reflect these ideals. I must have missed it. smile.gif

Gediid   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

i am a tory for two reasons:

I believe in the power of the individual. the conservative party believe that the state shouldnt give handouts to lazy individual but should give the individual as much freedom to exercise and realise their aspirations.

A new Ayan Hersi in the making...

conservatives on this side of the Atlantic are the protectionists that are not always for Free liberal markets....... curious they diverge on this point with their EU cousins.

there appears to be alot of anti-conservative sentiments expressed by a number of individuals here.

As for my argument on economic liberalism, who can dispute that this isn’t the reality and already happening!

Gediid, sxb how can you possibly compare me to the woman. She is a disgrace to Islam and Somali people, I am the opposite of that!