Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

**Londoners...Are you ready??

Ibtisam   

I'm sure your fellow party member CL can give you a quick crash course as to why your economic liberalism has huge holes practically.

You are not doing anything to counter these so called anti-conservative sentiments, although mine are more like anti-Boris sentiments rather than anything else.

chubacka   

I really dnt believe anyone would go out of their house an vote for Boris J.

its seems like some sort of strange joke.

fun you say that! latest offical polls show Boris is ahead of Ken with 45% of the electorate giving him the vote!

Now are 45% of the electorate crazy or are you disillusioned with politics!

chubacka   

i shall believe it when i see it Marcus, i really dnt believe it!

i wasn't even going to vote, coz i thought Ken would beat him easily but looks like I have to stop being lazy...jst in case you understand. I still dnt believe B is much of a threat.

Ibtisam   

^^^Chubacka, People may vote for Boris simply to have a laugh at his expense and see what an utter idoi*t joke he will be on our daily news. There are those like Marcus who really do value and believe in this guy and his polices, but I don't think there are too many such people.

P.s. I personally think that Londoners are fed up with politicians and really do not care less, this apathy of voting is stretching to let me take the piss and vote for the nutcase. :D

P.s.s so you better vote just to be safe dear.

ibti,

I think your having one of those day today!

''People may vote for Boris simply to have a laugh at his expense and see what an utter idoi*t joke he will be on our daily news''.

^^ since when do people vote for someone because they want to laugh at their expense!

Ibtisam   

How on earth do you know why people vote? not everyone votes on policy and party loyality my dear. Read the commentary following the upcoming elections, this is what is being indicated.

chubacka   

since they will go an vote for Boris! :D

wot kind of mad name is that anyway?!

Marc i think you jst like playing devils ad an wil jst say anything to annoy ppl.

I jst dnt believe you will vote for him! icon_razz.gif