Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Hi :)

OG Moti   

Ohh you are here, welcome sis/bro, I just wanted to say hi but since you already here, say something nice, like advice or something about you... smile.gif

Hi. My name is Xariif-Xaaji-XuuX-Xoogle. I was born in Dhuusamareeb. Bred in Iskushuban. I am 100-year-old man. I have ten brothers and I-can't-count-now sisters. I am the second oldest man in my family. My mother's name is Xaliimo-Xurbi-Xarish. My father's name is Xaasid-XaaX-Xam-Xam. I like to watch good movies. I like to read. I like to hang out with my friends and.........

Heeeeeeeeeeey, are you listening to me, or what??? I see I already bored you to death. But, didn't you say you can write anything on this spot. You better listen to me then. :D:D

Macsalaama!!

RaMpAgE   

OG_MOTI....u at cambodia for real? :eek: i heard the place is full of prositutez n drugz...well datz wat the media in australia usual sayz when talking about cambodia...

anwayz peace..

Macalin   

HeHeHe..

And for the first time i set eyes on someone from ISKUSHUBAN!!..mr XARIF XAJI XUUX-yur -name says it ALL~-good to see you my nizzzy for shizzy..lol

Some abt me...

AM YELLOW~!!-thazz it

Salaama

Hi.........my fellow nomads smile.gif mmmmmmm.......WELL bye then........rememeber no decking the halls or nothing of that nature either :D .....stay safe......stay proud......and stay out of the laws hands....... :rolleyes:

GODBLESS

Salaamz

Hi everyone Am sista proud stay proud alwayz!

Brotha Macruuf for an 100year's your still going good, to you stay healthy alwasyz...hihi!

Much Love to my fellow Normads!!

Abdinuur   

HEY NOMAD FRIENDS.

I AM ON MY WINTER BREAK AND AL-HAMDULILAAH I AM ENJOYING IT.

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOURS TOO AND MAY ALLAH MAKE EVERYTHING EASY AND COMFORTABLE FOR YOU.

jaw. smile.gif

La-y-La   

Asalaamu aleykum ma people?

how are ya'all doing? Me, alhamdulilahi smile.gif am fine, hope everybody is having fun on their winter break. I spent most of this week practicing Dhaanto which I know very well now, anybody wanna comepete, just kidding ;) .

Me and alot of ma schoolmates are doing this culture show in ma school and we learned how to dance seylac ciyaar ladhoho and dhaanto :cool: . It was kinda fun learning both this dances, it was even more fun teaching a bunch of ma teenage friends and this lady was teaching us and i know 4sure she got tired of us :D .

peace and have a nice break insha'Allah.

OG Moti   

Thanks dear Nomads for saying hi back..

I am heading to cambodia again, after long break in kuwait about 6 months, you might ask what is in Cambodia, I know maskiin macruuf and Jamaal_11, and lakkad will say for sure he has a little indhoyar wife there, otherwise no other reason in the world that someone would go to Cambodia loool, but i hate to disappoint ya nothing like that, I like the place and I like the job, educating indho yar after Khmer Rouge distraction, I know the girls would say why dont you help to build your country rather than a indho yar people, I say I am training there so that I would not be testing on my people, I will be going to somalia ready looooooooool let me just say when they stop being fools "i mean our somali ppl" I will be the first to go.. peace

a peace of Cambodia angkor7.JPG

angkor%20wat.JPGangkor-wat-2-pic-8_985291319.jpg

Paragon   

OG_Moti, sxb I don't think there is any doubt about you having an indho-yar ...laakiin the questions we asking among ourselve is, How many does he have? Oh! God! 4? or maybe just 3? hehe smile.gif

nuune   

hi,hi,hi for real.

Moti,man how r ye doing,duurka ayaabad gashayba maalmahan mise shurbaysi aa lagu jiraa,see camal!