Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Can't Live ..

[/qb]

The latter, my dyslexic friend. :D [/QB]

So dyslexic too by saying the latter .. meaning the former .. is ok, is a condition associted with smart ones

Originally posted by Ahura:

And you're right, most of the smart ppl I know are dyslexic.

Not entirely true.... I'm not smart but sorrily dyslexic.

To the question asked: I agree with others it has to be my PC and cable connection... cell phone comes close 2nd.

Originally posted by Ahura:

When you drink ten cups of tea a day

Waa beentaa!! U do NOT drink toban shaahs a day. Nooo. Where do u find the time? And aren't u dehydrated and high all the time if so?

I had two today, fancy another now and am chastising myself for entertaining gluttonous thoughts. Do u really? And how do u take them? Biliis tell all, I am in awe.

I couldn't do without the Internet. I do everything, including the purchase of young Brazilian boys online. LooL.

Blessed   

^Brazilian boys? That's juicy, care to tell?

Mobile

I make full use of all it's functions and I don't worry about getting lost anymore.

Internet

I use it for work, study, entertainment, shopping and keeping in touch with family.

AC

I'd be dead without it.

^ On SOL chat the other night, a couple of tres enthusiatic brothers were discussing girl-marrying ad oouuccc. I couldn't be bothered joining in on the chat as a result and when somebody asked what I was doing, I said I was buying a boy online. A Brazillian. And since white was the colour of this season, I'd be bidding for a white Brazillian. :D

Some cow outbid me.

aren't u dehydrated and high all the time if so?

You can't tell that from my posts? LoL.

I wake up, I have one. I buy one from the platform while waiting for my train. I make myself one when I get to the office. From then on it's "Ahura, want a cup?" and 'yeah' in response. Depending on how cold it is, I may buy one while waiting for my train home. I get home and I make myself one. And for the rest of the evening it's 'igu dar' whenever someone puts the kettle on.

I have it criminally light. Earl Grey is truly delicious.

^u smashed it as some say. LOOOOOOL. Darling, u have addictive-personality written all over you. Is it just confined to caffeine? That igu dar made my day, loool, one of my brothers comes to mind.It doesn't matter who's getting what.. dhicana kitchenka wax u sii socda haduu arko, he shouts igu dar! And the other person groans. :D

Janna   

Originally posted by Yahoo_UK:

P.S Alexus... before u throw u fone .. can i have the handset please ... tanak you fery

much

Send me your address and you have yourself a brand new Motorola V3 (Silver one).

:( Bye phone, bye

Yes people get it out of your chess , this sounds like a support group .. come on now we not going to judge you girls and boys let it all out , pick a partner and start crying!!!!

Did someone forget the Playstaion2 .. the escape from everything ...

PS3 ...coming soon, ( tat remeinds i had an ex who promised to buy me one as soon it came out, better start calling her again )

-Lily-   

Sheh, care to share the website? :D

I think laptop, not for internet though but for writing, I missed it more than my family on my last holiday.

I don't really care too much for my mobile, it's nice to get lost some days without being available for 24 hours.

Yahoo, when you can spell it in the right order, I told you to work on your attention span.

Ahura, Earl Grey is truly delicious, but it's not the same if it is not served in china, the whole thing is downplayed in paper cups. I hardly drink tea or coffe when I'm working, and it used to drive me mad when collegues ask every two seconds if I wanted one, 'No I really cannot make the 2 seconds journey to the tea room'. I think on the rare occasion I was to say yes to tea/coffee typing and telephone conversations would cease, so occasionally I like to shock them.

Blessed, same can be said for our heating.

lol@pick a partner and start crying, weird man.

[

LillyWater u know is better than waterlilly .. makes u more unique.

Alexus u know where i live just send it over .. or even better hand diliver it nooh/dee.