Holac

Is Jawaari finished?

Holac   

I am reading more than 200 MPs are onboard to get rid of the old man. If that is the case and Jawaari falls, Kheyre will have unfettered power.

he is GONER, and good riddence

He is 80+ and corrupted to the core!

Who will replace him ? It is time Somali patroit MMA or his brothers do the honour of their late father.

cadnaan1   
4 hours ago, Holac said:

I am reading more than 200 MPs are onboard to get rid of the old man. If that is the case and Jawaari falls, Kheyre will have unfettered power.

I don't believe they have 200 MPs as they claimed and if they do why are they still asking him to resign today they r not confident.

cadnaan1   
8 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

he is GONER, and good riddence

He is 80+ and corrupted to the core!

Who will replace him ? It is time Somali patroit MMA or his brothers do the honour of their late father.

They are all corrupted and I believe kheyre is the worst of the three leaders

I have no sympathy for Jawari, whatsoever. The man, as the speaker of the House of Representatives, is useless, and if the corrupt fellows in parliament who’re opposed to him get enough money to unseat him—then good riddance to him.

He’s had ample time to leave a legacy behind and build for Somalia a functioning and respectable legislature— but instead he has wasted his time trying to protect his own selfish power as speaker.

• Like 1

I am afraid this will be the beginning of another time wasting of moving chairs. Maybe should bolt down all the chairs. Next will be removing PM as well, that has been how these MPs behave. For some its personal pride. Then the PM will do no work for the country but protect his chair.

That is the most disappointing. And some of them do not feel any embarassment. You would think, this time will be different, this government will be different, but as soon as it sets foot in the Capital, that is it, backsliding to old habits.

First sign is MPs allying against this or that region or clan and then next region or clan and is all downhill.

Duufaan   
18 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

It must be some miracle, I tell you. Quick guys, register today of all day. For today, I genuinely agree with a legendary representative of "looters" of the Somali peninsula in here of SOL. And as many of you may not know it, I don't usually agree with our ever "chancing looters" on much of anything, really.

But today I agree with him, particularly in the sense, that, between the three of the "alleged leaders", Mr Kheyre is actually the most venally corrupt of the three of them. For I have enough information to know  of what actually he is involved with some British Oil-prospecting company. Which in turn actually account for why UK's government is really in bed (politically and cynically) with that outfit in Villa Somalia.

And moreover, this also explains as to why UK's government have insisted (at the UN's security council's level) that since 2012, every UN's Secretary General Representative (UNSGR) in Somalia should be a British diplomat, which actually meant, Mr Kay first. And when his term finished, he was replaced by another Brit, namely, the current, Mr Keating now.

Of course, Mr Kheyre, is essentially looking after that "financial interests" in which he was hired, which is why the Norwegian's government and UK's government have actually "lobbied" Mr Farmaajo to "appoint" him in this role of being the Prime-Minster of the federal government in Villa Somalia, last year of 2017

Hence, we shall see how he will sell the "deal" the Norwegians and the Brits wants for him to push it through parliament once Mr Kheyre got his "pliable man" as the new "speaker of the parliament" there. 

Do you believe, Somaliland leaders are less corrupt?   If you are driving Hargeysa, it will take you hours to drive one mile.  For 27 years, they did not build anything.  Where the 350 million goes?

For Somalia in general, the UN and the so-called international community are part of the problem.  Their role and present should be minimized slowly and the security should be the priority.  The government corruption will not despair quickly. Is not something unique in Somalia. The best way to fight is more transparent and the use of the modern financial system. Just limit the opportunity of stealing in any form. 

Duufaan   

For the sake of stability, Jawaari should go now.  Khayre was able to put the modish anarchist group in place and this government has got a lot of good people. I will give khayre another year.

25 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

I will give khayre another year.

You must be a very important person then my friend?

But you are telling the PM to spend a whole year looking left right and behind but not forawrd to do something useful.

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, Old_Observer said:

You must be a very important person then my friend?

But you are telling the PM to spend a whole year looking left right and behind but not forawrd to do something useful.

We Somalis see a lot of good reports coming from moqdisho, baydho, Kismaany ,etc and Khayre government has something to do it. I do not think, some corners of the international community will acknowledge the progress made for a different reason  That is why I support Khayre to be around. Too many changes are not really good and a new government is not the answer the problems Somalia has.

galbeedi   

Let him finish his term. WE do not need constant changes. 

Continuity is the answer for Somalia. Having three prime ministers in four years have been disaster for all.

Let Khayre do his job.