Sign in to follow this  
Raxmah

I was wondering...

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

I recently discovered this website, am not a computer genius but I enjoy forums. But I totally fell in love with this forum, especially the islamic section.

Anyways I was wondering if everyone if they dont mind could introduce themselves so I kinda know who am replying to.

Anyways My name is Ruqiyah, residing in USA. Inshallah I will be finishing up my bachelors in Health Adminstration in 3 more semesters at University of Michigan. Well that is about it.

Wa Salam

W'salaam Warahmtullaahi Wabarakaatu

raxmah I'm so glad to have you sis, wlc to the site, stay with us as long as you can, and share with us your idea's and thoughts, once again Wlc with open minds/// your's sister in islam.

nuune   

wa alaykum wasalaam waraxmatulaahi wabarakaatuhu

WELCOME RAXMAH,feel home,this is a nomad family,glad we have u here,we are also glad that you liked the Islamic forum,it is very interesting.

again welcome,

macsalaama

Xafsa   

Wlc raxma, to our home away from home....Hope you enjoy your stay here.

My name is flying-still AKA xafsa.

peace and luv

Well Ruqiyah u have learned your first lesson. Notice how everyone who had responded didn't share with ya their real name and what not. So one thing u got to do, don't ask anyone about their age or real name, just keep ur eyes open and u shall find the answers on your own. No information comes for free here :D:D:D

oh yeah welcome and enjoy ur stay. au revoir

Wlc to SomaliaOnline. This is one of few good Somali sites in the net. I hope everyone in Somalinet would come over to SomaliaOnline and start posting here. That site is really embarrasing all of us.

Adna   

Salaama calaykum

Wlc sis ruqiyah maashaa'alaah i hope you will enjoy this lovely nomad familly so, sis once again

wlc, i think no body likes to share with their reall name or their life and what they do but i'm sure i will be more then happy to share with you my info, but for now i'm studying in radiolgy my second yr so sis hope you will have funn with us and stay as long as you can,, happy for you...... much love to ya'll ,,, your sis in islam,

WLC sista Ruqiyah! i am a party animal! i was kick

out of college last yr cuz of to much load partys! my

name is raage! and i got this nick name from chick in my dorm! nowadays! all i do is surf the net for fun/money so i spam alot!

MaLikah   

I dont know what the big deal about statin ur location n major is- lol..can we say paranoia folks?

Jus thru with my second yr as a psych major in Michigan.. two down, two to go, yaay me!!

Changed   

asalama caleykom raxmah..........WLC to SOM....make ur self at home sister........the cup of shaax will be delivered to u in person ;)

asalaamu alaykum bros and sistahs,

Sister Raxama, I know what you mean when you say you fell in love with this forum as I did the same thing smile.gif I'm also pretty new here... today is my first day. It's nice meeting you all!

oh yeah i'm 21 biochem major... almost done alhamdulilah!

salaam

OG Moti   

salam first Ruqiya, welcome to our small rest place, dont mind those who are women haters, i wont mention names.. but dont mind them, all all nomads shame on you, the sister shared her name, why dont you share yours too, it is not like we got serial killer and will hunt u down, dont be paranoied, sister Ruqiya i am Moti that is my real name... so guys be sensetive and love each other, share your names and telephone numbers and it would be nice if you share more than that, but not a must.. sister welcome....peace

Xafsa   

og moti

My real name aa? Waraa been maa leysku sheegaa? at least we just kept it to ourselves adi waaba kasii dartay.