Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Which Region Of Somalia Has The Most Camels?

STOIC   

I pray that the adminstration BANS you from this site...You are a TROLL...I wish there was a way to block the assclown Nomads who have mental fixation with their villages.... :mad:

Cowke   

Stoic you seem like your jealous. But funny thing is you never say this to other people who post about their village, why just me? Listen sxb at least be consistent or don't say anything to begin with.

What if I post, Hamar, Baidoa? will that bother you? I have feeling it wouldn't and why is it that my village bothers you? I don't see you complaining about other people's villages.

STOIC   

I'm jealous of your village both in style and intent of your presentations..I'm growing weary of it .I just can't bear reading another thread about your village surrealistic architectural qualities or how many camels roam there in a day. smile.gif

Polanyi   

Cowke, the government of bladland and moorishland had 2 million camels. But 1 million are being held hostage by pirates. My representatives are currently on facebook negotiating with the pirates. My government doesn't pay ransoms, so you'll see some action against your pirates-if they don't return the camels- which the Australian government gave as a gift to us.

Polanyi   

Also, the British government owns my clan 1 million clans as compensation from the 1920s. I hope the Conservatives will include this in the next budget.

Cowke   

We might be pirates but at least we don't rob from somalis lol. Your president is sleeping in a house that belongs to another somali. Villa morgan.

Your govt is a joke horta hargeisa xagaajiso sxb. LOL its not good hearing ppl are buying drum water from donkeys. Their is no donkeys in bossaso you will never see it because everyone has sufficient WATER needs.