Sign in to follow this  
Samafal

GIRLS HOW ABOUT IF YOU COVER UP?

Buubto   

Admin

Well done, u have done a great job. May Allah reward u.

Alisomali thanx for your concern & comment.

To realize u from darkness. Somalilanders aren’t as ignored & narrow-minded as this guy is. Honestly I don’t think he is true Somalilander. Every race has it’s bad represents. Somalilands r well educated people, respectful & etc, just as southern Somalis are. Somali waa Somali no difference b/w them. Guess ur doubts is due to lack of knowledge less to somalilandes. Just mix around with them & u will see their true colour. Like our ppl say “barasho horeed ha I nicin”. Or “waxaa la yiri waxaan yaqiinsaday ayaa ka roon”.

Sorry if I offended u in any way Peace ;) .

Blessed   

Good ridence ... Alxamdulilaah. I knew I can rely on Admin to get rid of this 'person'.

Yacquub,

Walaalo, I wasn't questionning your prefrence, even non-muslim men prefer modest women.... my only concern was your rather intimidating approach. Telling sisters to wear hijaab because thats your prefrence is not very motivating. Take it from a girl that was really anti-hijaab, mainly because people methods of preaching. Walaahi, I admire you brotehrs for caring .. but the approach!

Ali Somali,

He is a case of someone who stoped worshiping Allah and started to worship his creator. Somaliland is a muslim country, hence the shahaada in the flag but we can't pretend that we have some undesirables in our society. Allah will deal with such people in his just way ..

may Allah keep us on the truth..

Samafal   

Amina,

sister i think i mentioned that before. but i will repeat again. i said that guys prefer those sisters who cover themslves becouse i heard alot from other sisters who said that they dont cover becouse they want to show their body to their potential husbands. I think it is all clear .

Blessed   

Yacqub,

Thats Fair enough, I comand you for caring and lets just agree to disgree on the approach thing.

Salaaaams

Taqwa   

Dear X-playa,

As a Somalilander I am disappointed to call you a fellow nationalist, as nomad I once admired you for arguing for what you believed in. Today you have insulted my religion, and its great prophet (pbuh). I'm usually harsh, but today I came from a funeral so I don't feel like discussing anything with you, since you have no respect for my religion. Regardless of your view about Islam, there is a one God, and he shall judge you.

You have mentioned some Arab poets like:

Abu alaa Al Maari, (I'm not familliar with his poetry) but Al-Mutanabi is considered the greatest Arab poet by all critics. I do agree that these arab poets you have mentioned have talent but for them to aspire to the level of prophet Mohamed is pathetic. Islam is a universal religion spread by prophet Mohamed , when Al-Mutanabi and Al-Maari are not even a house names that aren't mentioned. The only people that know of these names are the likes of you and me who admire them.

X-playa, you are old enough to know what is right and wrong, so next time you want to debate on a topic don't insult the religion or practice's of a whole group. Your asking for trouble. I truly don't know what to say to you but I will leave with you a poem from the great Al-Mutanabi. It clearly says what I wanted to say to you.

"if you were to risk your life in a quest for glory,

you should not be contented with things beneath the stars

for the taste of death in the quest of an ignoble goal,

is like its taste in the quest of great aims

Cowards think it is wise to be refraining,

but this is only the trick of a mean nature

Any courage shown by man is benefiting,

but courage in a wise man is of special worth

Many are those who find fault in a correct diction,

But these really suffer from faulty understanding

For ears can take from uttered words,

what their minds and knowledge can absorb"

****This is one of my faviorate quotes from Al-Mutanabi I hope you gain something from it:

"nothing make honorable men feel as if killed

like forgiving them but few are those who do not

forget favors when you deal generously with noble

men you captivate them but generous dealing with

the mean makes them revolt showing generosity

where violence should be used is as harmful to

prominence as using violence where generosity

should be shown"

****This is what he said about his poetry so how could you say its comparable to the Quran:

"Time is only a narrator of my verses

for it will chant my poems when I compose them

my verses can stimulate weak travelers to step-up

their move and incite even stutters to sing them

sweetly wherefore you ought to reward me when

poets recite their verses for poetry recited by

panegyrists is only a repetition of mine you

ought to ignore all voices save mine voice since

I am the imitated singing bird and the others are

nothing more but echoes"

BY THE WAY Ibnu Kacab WASN'T A GREAT POET, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO MENTION HIM.

Hibo   

Damn bro Taqwa you are smart. Knowing all those poets. Thx for replying to that lost bafoon(X-Playa) in the most perfect way