Che -Guevara

Trump to meet Saudi, UAE, Qatari Leaders

galbeedi   

The biggest scheme in America today is how to rob the insecure Gulf fat countries billion of dollars.

Small nations who should not be any different than small islands of the Caribbeans like Barbados and Bahamas a re acting like big powers due to their stupid ego.

UAE, Qatar and others in the gulf should keep their money a be quite. They got more weapons and toys than their population.

Trump is going to hundred make  billions from these corrupt nations of  Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia, 

Maakhiri what you mean about Farmaajo?

galbeedi   

Well, the American passport holders usually try to stay away from America for political reasons, but usually they got phone calls ordering them what to do.

Any foreign passport holder must renounce his citizenship to rule Somalia. 

5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Well, the American passport holders usually try to stay away from America for political reasons, but usually they got phone calls ordering them what to do.

Any foreign passport holder must renounce his citizenship to rule Somalia. 

I would set another condition; Passport is not desirable, but is tolerable. Maybe should have list of acceptable countries for dual citizenship.

I am sure galbeedi would say only Ethiopian passport should be acceptable lol

The person has to have lived or worked in Somalia for at least one year before election

Has to deposit money or some collateral that the person will stay for at least one year in Somalia after loss of election for both PM and president.

26 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

I would set another condition; Passport is not desirable, but is tolerable. Maybe should have list of acceptable countries for dual citizenship.

I am sure galbeedi would say only Ethiopian passport should be acceptable lol

The person has to have lived or worked in Somalia for at least one year before election

Has to deposit money or some collateral that the person will stay for at least one year in Somalia after loss of election for both PM and president.

Hey Tigray ai, who ever asked you about the qualifications of a Somali President? Walahi waa addunyo gadoon...

11 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Hey Tigray ai, who ever asked you about the qualifications of a Somali President? Walahi waa addunyo gadoon...

There is a bug in the Tigray AI program. Hope you can fix.

11 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

He is adopted tigray/canfar whatever he is in in this forum. Let's not discriminate him 

Thanks.

Tillamook goes back to this mood whenever he finds a solution he likes, but cannot accept coming from Tigray.

Holac   

OO is very valuable. Most SOLers are slowly understanding the value of having a different opinion removed from our Somali bubble. 

Tallaabo   

Few years ago were had a crazy Cuban and Turkish Kurdish-hating Erdogan fan nationalist. But as I said it before, I don't believe OO is anymore Tigrey than our Ethiopianised longfoot fellows in Jigjiga. 

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

our Ethiopianised longfoot fellows in Jigjiga

That is a new description for a generation that has grown up knowing nothing else but Ethiopia as his/her citizenship.

As the years go by nothing but more longfoot in the kilil.