Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Anti Depressants anyone?

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

JB, You got antibiotics for a headache? OK.

*Note to Self: Never go to a doctor in Hargeisa*

I'm telling you ,, they are a nightmare. Imagine antibiotics for a headache without even asking further questions and without sending me for a blood test.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ Ha ha. She had a horrid bedside manner. She also told me 'we don't do MOTs on the NHS', when I asked for a full check-up. Sarcastic cow.

JB, You got antibiotics for a headache? OK.

*Note to Self: Never go to a doctor in Hargeisa*

I often find female doctors to be more helpful! Maybe it's a 'woman' thing with you. icon_razz.gif

As for the doctors in H town. I think we should be fair to these poor guys. They have to deal with the likes of JB (waka blood test ka hadlaya). :D

Jamelia   

Speaking about doctors in Hargeisa.Last year I went to see one with one of my grandma's "maid" as she had fever and a very soar throat.Doctor asked her if she was sleeping well and if her bowel movement was normal to which she replied yes. He then have her centrum a to z vitamins and a litre of laxative syrup. When we came home I read the label and coudnn't stop laughing for the rest of the day to make matters worse the litrle of laxative would be out of date in less than a month

thats why i say doctors are the biggest drug dealers these days.

change your doctor if hes just a bill pusher. I usually go to older doctors, they seem to know what they doing.

I work in a hospital and almost all the patients are on anti-depresents or anti-anxiety meds. It puts them into sleep and it eases their pain. Alhamdulilah I don't go to doctors often unless I have to.

Originally posted by -MARX-:

There are things to laugh about, this topic isn't one of those things.

Marx, I wasn't laughing at those with depression, and I said on the first post. But the idea I could be depressed made me chuckle a little. I know depression and other mental illnessess are serious things and joking matter. I do have family members who are that way, so I know what it's like.

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Anyways, I am goin to pick those meds up from the pharmacy since I don't have to pay for 'em anyway (
Medicare).

Medicare? Nin Yaban,are you 65yrs old?
:D
You could tell that from looking at my pic could you? smile.gifsmile.gif