Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Moral Dilemma #1

A woman plans to go out one evening with her friends, Girls' Night Out. For no good reason at all, her husband doesn't want her to.

What happens next?

Intizaar   

What happens next?

She should stay home, woman can't leave her home without her husband's permission. Wife who leaves her her house with out her husbands approval, is breaking Islamic law, and gets curse from Angels, Allah(SWT) and anger.

OG_Girl   

Does he take permision when he goes out with his friends?If yes then is only fair to take his permision.

salam

chubacka   

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why doesn't he want you to go out?

Is he joking or does he really mean it?

Does he feel neglected or threatened?

Personally i would rather stay in but if i had to go out that night like if me friend having a nervous breakdown or something then just explain to him why you NEED to go.

Surely he can't be really unreasonable, after all you did marry him and you do love him despite everything. Anyway Iam going on....to sum up just i wuld say the best remedy would be to talk.

;)

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

A woman should always seek her husband's permission wherever she goes , but I do believe that a husband who cares also about his wife will let her know where he goes knowing that she might worry .

If a woman wants to go out , she must specify where she will go and what time she will be back ,the man should do the same thing if he respects his other half.

But if the man doesnt want you to go out for no reasons ,I think you should agree , stay home and talk with him without screaming and ask him questions , Im sure he has his own reasons.Maybe he wants to spend his time with you , Allah knows best! Just figure out his reasons and everything will turn out OK!Inshallah.

A$$ All

CLASH OF CULTURES OR IS IT OPINIONS!? Those ladies that said, she has to listen to the husband, have my vote. And that is not 'cos I am a male. Many reasons, one of which is HADAAN LA KALA ROONAAN ROOB MA DA'O.

Allah knows best, I don't know nothing.

NABAD.

I hate men who tell me what to do. If I want to go out, that's my business I'll go out without permission. I am his wife not his slave! it is in his best intrest not to cross the line with me.

taking permission....puhleease...that's my parents job, he is just there to keep me satisfied.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Barwaaqo:

Without a reason huh? LoL...not much of a dilemma really. I'll stay in...and withhold sex for 'no good reason'.

LOL, Just say NO... Talk about revenge :D

caramel_kisses

I hate men who tell me what to do. If I want to go out, that's my business I'll go out without permission. I am his wife not his slave! it is in his best intrest not to cross the line with me. taking permission....puhleease...that's my parents job, he is just there to keep me satisfied.

You're missing the point here sis. It was your parents job till you got married to him. As some of the sisters said, Islamically speaking the wife must seek her husbands approval, providing that he has a valid reason and his intentions are good.

hm! she wants to go where, with who, why.... and i cant come?? well, that will auto-magically grantee a one ticket to divorceland!!lol...

its not a moral dilemma, per say! its womens tragdy!

however, secanrio below could be consider a moral dilemma

imagine that you have following family couples living in your hood!

Athena + Tuuija

og-g + qac qaac

:D it will be an all nite debate!!

Tuujiye   

Rudy loooooooooooooooooooool :D waraa I like athena me and her cool because she likes alaab weeyn..lol joke..bUt Og and Qac'qaac and perfect for eachother..

Any ways islamicly the wife should listen to her man. And if he is wrong for saying NO then try to sweet talk, we happend to fall for that or maybe put him to bed by doing you know what..lol..

Ck I feelya but diinta aa kaa amar weyn..amar doolo mudeec ninkii diido dabaal..laakiin ani hadii qofteeda i dhihi laheed saaxibadee aan lasoo baashaalaa ani alxamdulilaah aan dhihi maxaa dhacay chance aan aniga xataa ku baashaalo aan heli lahaa...lol..

have fun y'all

P.S rudy nice try dowg