Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

We have our own somali Einstein wooaw!

Khalaf   

Cooooooooooooooooool.....good job for da award big ups!!!!!!!!!!!! Go sujis da smartest somalis!!!!!

tanzania, kenya have good education systems better then da states........what my cousins were taught in 6th grade math back home we took in HS here.

u can teach yourself hacking lol.....its not hard!!

Castro   

You're onto something yaa Red Sea. Recently I read about how humans with vegetarian diets have, on average, higher intelligence than the omnivorous variety. Seeing that vegetarian diets are superior, intelligent people would naturally gravitate towards the ICU. I mean vegetarian diet. ;)

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Castro is old, but without Che, it would have been difficult.

Did you guys know when Che was assassinated in 1967 the person who led the CIA to his location in the jungles of Bolivia was none other than Abdillahi Yuusuf? Yeey tells people he was fighting the Ethiopians when in fact, he was riding around in an unmanned (well, they were manned back then) aerial drone and he spotted Che smoking a cigar under a tree. The rest is history.

Once a rat, always a rat.

peeps, particualrly il castro,

My name is called Duke, and the combat veteran commando Col. Abullahi Hameed Karazai Yussuf is my adeer! gotcha guys - betta watch out he will smoke you out in minutes.

Xudeedi   

Abu Geeljire, good thread but breaking a code is not a big thing or something that could be deemed as an invention.

Some students win upto 10,000 for academic essays.

Shakti   

as a pc hacker im very disappointed @ the little thing..

however mashallah 2 the kid.. may god bless him with more alike opportunities smile.gif

V

You say it straight girl - lets just hope the young man doesnt have to read your comment! ;)

Well done Abdusalam, does anyone know the boy?

Aaliyyah   

masha allah words wont sum up how proud I am. Way to go walaal a/salaaam. and here in toronto every otha day i am hearing mothers crying their head off, oh my 17 yrs old has just been taking to jail ..Lord. There is nothing better than raising kids either in Africa or carabta.

wa salaaamu alaikum