Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

What language/s do you speak?

Ibti “it is not like there are any potential here..” did u actually come here for that am shocked but hi I think u and Mr shades are just cute 2gether (picturing there baby with shades) Malki yes I could not agree more @video

Ps Ibti I had a productive day may I just add, i mean I just came back from stalking the 8th floor guy mhhhh

P.s.s Malki Ibti knows I love pulling her 4’5 legs

Ibtisam   

^^^Naag waalan, are you not a bit too old to be stalking guy's?? :rolleyes: I'm mean they should be stalking you in any case nooh.!

And do not twist my words, I did not say that was why I came here for, must I remind you I was a little kid when I joined this place, all those yrs ago.

Little aah if that makes you sleep at night dee, but since you haven’t objected to having baby Shades with Mr Shades IST safe to say you’re quite smitten on that account?

Ohh being stalked is soo 07 its all about stalking them now and no am not to old for anything, I am certain that I am young and I shall remain so for as long as I shall leave… how rude of you to suggest otherwise

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool, @ forever too young! okay if that helps you sleep better at night! :D

My dear, It is obvious who is smitten with who. ;) maxaad iga raabtah?? sorry I've been slow, you want permission?? Well of course, you go for it Girlfriend, knock yourself out and stalk him. icon_razz.gif:D

Ibti, aaah bless u, but no thank you,dont worry am just playing cupid, since its Val 2mrw am also tired of hearing you complain on and on abt how u love his shadow and glasses etc

Ps don’t worry I quite engaged/well smitten with my mail order husband from Machu Picchu

Ibtisam   

^^^How is he by the way?? your mail order side kick?? I would've thought he got his papers by now and hit the roads?? nooh? :D

P.s. sorry cupid, I'm already set for 2morrow, so ee daaf plz.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

1. English Slang(I'm NOT joking)

2. Standard English

3. Somali (Y'll know how my writing is though)
:(

4. Bengali (I know you are thinking WTF, but it is true)
:D

5. Speak & reading Arabic

6. Broke A*ss French

7. I use to speak Xabashi… I don’t think I can anymore, I just remember all the swear words, and how to buy bread, hello, few other things...there is no one to practice on.

I've been trying to learn Swahili for a while now, I'm hopeless without my phrase book, and my teacher’s dumped me.

wow, JLee, it's just a matter of time before you get a job offer from the CIA. What are you studying in school?

On topic: Languages are fun. If I ever have a baby, I'll force her/him to learn atleast about 10 languages including Chinese.

"How is he by the way?? your mail order side kick?? I would've thought he got his papers by now and hit the roads?? nooh? "

Leave me how double dare you insinuate that a man can possibly leave me am shocked, may I inform you that he will not be going anywhere nor will he ever entertain such idea he has it good you know…( he is to weak and too dumb to conjure up such plans…and anyway he is safely tucked away in Harwich)

Ps. he is fine thank you for enquiring about him….

Biixi   

1. Af- Soomali (proper)

2. Af-Soomali(ciyaalka xaafada)

3. Af Maay-Maay(Wifey is teaching me)

4. Somali Af-Jinni(Qulad yaawe)

5. Ingiriis

6. Carabi ( Quraanka, Axaadiista iyo khudbada)

I should put on my Resume

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

I speak severally languages!

English - Excellent

Somali - Excellent

French - Good - My mother tongue

Arabic - I can read and write well but my speaking is a bit dodgy (Saudi accent)

Bambara (Mali)- this is my native language, but i can barely speak it now.

I promised myself to just read and not reply to any post, but heck LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Suga yaah waasoo matagaa qosol dartiis...COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOC, COOOOOOOOOOOOOOC...Kix kix kix kix kix...

Is he really serious with this?

Ok ok, let me get back to the topic, languages I speak:

1. Somali Slang - very very very good

2. Somali Proper - very good, thank you very much

3. AfJini - is niicaf u qa'aanaa aniga

4. English - somewhat still limited, but can throw in the gloves when needed :D

5. Italian - only swear words, and limited understanding

6. Kool_Kat - sifiican ugu speak gareeyaa, I can qorid too :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@French being Macar's mother tongue...Tolow amuu kawadaa hooyo aa ku hadasho? :D

MZanzi   

fa'a niji taxa aw sake daiga nijooley xaawid

daha maa ruhdo ak oos cakday

lool Kool kat wiilka hooyadis malian waaye malia French aa looga hadlaa

dhaafa yaaqe