Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Let's take our qabiil names as surname!

Johnny B   

~~ WOL ... I love the Name .. "WOL SUjui Najua".

it is so you . sometimes you just are too bright for me icon_razz.gif

The Kikuyas Are Juma and co , The Clan that hates your Clan :D

Beleive me .. in no time you´ll master it .

we did it b4 you.

Just look at OG_GIRL , she was typical Sujui ..using He when she meant She .. well.. nowadays we " QUOTE" her .

" JB, adeka chaqo mhasato? "

OG_Girl   

^^About the topic I don't know why Somalis making a big deal? My mom and also my grandma got their pre-Islam exist Tribe names as a family name...As every one in Arabian Gulf does. Never seen people killing each other or insulting each other...You just know where you want to marry from (which family)..As you don't want some one put your kids down cause you married from Unknown family ..lol

Our bedouin logic says if you want to marry; marry from any nation "BUT" Note is capital BUT...marry from the best class of that nation.. for example If you want to marry African Marry from Ex-Saldans in Nigeria...Or from royal families from Ethiopia.... Or house of Turkish Clapate (Khalifa) :D:D ...Good huh:P

Salam

Jb, thanks for the moral support but in the process dont make my girl angry.We all family you know. :D

Og Girl, that was a compliment sister, Mashallah glad 2 hear ur doin better. smile.gif;)

Johnny B   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

^^About the topic I don't know why Somalis making a big deal? My mom and also my grandma got their pre-Islam exist Tribe names as a family name...As every one in Arabian Gulf does. Never seen people killing each other or insulting each other...

^^^

OG_GIRL ... Sooner or later we gonna beat up with the Arabs , the other day , a Somalilander was swearing at that his Somali Clan descends from the arabs but mine descends from the niggaz .. In appearance i´ get the Typical skinny looks, while he got that Afro n the darker skin.

I need the ARABS to confirm and approve my arabness. I need that VERY bad,

WOL .... don´t you worry .. your girl has survived the Kuwait war 1st and the 2nd ;)

Dont you wonder if she is related somehow to Bush?

36_12_5.gif

OG_Girl   

LoooooL@jb.Isn't funny! They hate anything and every thing about Arabs and in the end they come and say we are an Arab descents and worse each of these claim they are from House of Quraish...lol Why they couldn't pick another Tribe bal...lol

Maybe all they knew from Arab is Quraish and house of Prophet... So they just picked that.

But hey why you blame them..Even my mom which is an Egyption they say they are from Quraish's house whom moved from Arabian peninsula to Egypt...Ohhh if I just did not know the history I would buy it... hope she doesn't read here or tonight I would sleep with out dinner :D:D

Edit: Allah Bush aa? No way man I got enought from my freaking mixed..I don't need an Irish blood ... :D

WOL, sister ..thanks but he is bad ,He always makes fun of me and my Somali.

Salam

i got a problem with this my qabil has an animal name! so u telling me that i should use that name! like reer waraabae!! no way jose!!

i gotta new one 4 u. u can call me sir rudy n my qabil somali!! hows that!

OogBoi   

We're called The Fox, so Fox as a surname doesnt sound bad at all. Infact, my tribe are also the lions.. its all good :cool:

Jacpher   

So, Ducaqabe, what tribe are you?

Fidel, I am reer aw-fatiire. I hope this isn't the first time you hearing it.

Castro   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

quote: So, Ducaqabe, what tribe are you?

Fidel, I am reer aw-fatiire. I hope this isn't the first time you hearing it.
Not at all. Infact, my college roommate was an aw-fatiire. Weird people, I tell ya. You wouldn't believe what they do when they ........

Nephissa   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Bishaaro I heard you're from reer Afka Nool..maxaa ka jidho warkaas?
icon_razz.gif

Waxba kama jidho. I'm reer Dabshide, waxan ka sii ahay, reer Fagax :D

Jacpher   

Not at all. Infact, my college roommate was an aw-fatiire. Weird people, I tell ya. You wouldn't believe what they do when they ........

Fidel: Jumlada ma dhameystirna. Have not heard "Gacantaada gaacis lama baro."

Salaan...

Actually, this guy was telling us this very relevant topic yesterday that a decade and so ago, he met a lady in Sweden that named her sons right after the sub-sub-sub-clans of hers and her husband. One was named Tanade, the other Kablalax (funny sounding, by the way :D ) and last one Reer Mahad.

The person telling us this anecdote didn't know those were tribal names until he met one day a qabiilist koow ka koow and gave a visit to the reer with the boys. The guy he met claimed to know all sub-sub-sub Soomaali clans, and thus he instantly knew when the boys' names were mentioned and after they left he told him.

I too didn't know until yesterday what those words/names were, save the Mahad name which is a common one. Waa yaab, but that lady must be honest enough, at least.