Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Fuuleyiin........Ha!

LOL, looks like Intuition has triggered a long laugh at my expense. Funny considering that she herself, Val and Xalimo have said the same thing I have. Unfair me thinks.

Rokko typical farax. There was nothing to read into my comment im afraid. icon_razz.gif

Castro what a bizaare request...er i think you will not be suprised when i say that I will have to pass. :D

Haneefah   

I see odayaashii SOl have mastered the art of hijacking threads.

Xiin & Castro, tan iyo waagii ma shopping baad ku jirtaan? Oo ma daashaan icon_razz.gif:D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by mantra:

Ngonge you look familiar
:D

Doubt it. I’ve always been a hermit that does not know any computer-using females in real life. So, I’m prepared to wager all my future earnings that I’m not as familiar as you think. :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Nomadic_Princess:

Castro
what a bizaare request...er i think you will not be suprised when i say that I will have to pass.
:D

I'm not surprised. And it's not so bizarre as you think. The point I was trying to make was our interest in a person's face goes deeper than just curiosity. Once you've seen how a person looks, you color their words with the image. Try it. Look up the picture of someone you've heard of (in the news or otherwise) and think, again, of all that you know about them in light of the image you've seen. We tend to remember faces (not feet ;) ) longer than we do ideas.

Hayay!! War ileen you guys were not kidding?

I missed the party yaah? The real question is, Did Nomadic Princess post her pic? ;)

If she did, Can someone[Preferebly a geek] please tell me sidaan ku disable-garen lahaa the facebook website from my shaqo? redface.gif

Edit: I meant to say Devil angel & not Nomadic Princess. Altho', I dont mind seeing her either icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by hodman:

War Ileyn amuur :confused: Castro maxaa cagaha inanta ku daba dhigay atheer? lol at high level shukaansi

You are ol skool type haye?

Cagaha do say a lot about a woman smile.gif

hodman   

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:Originally posted by hodman:

War Ileyn amuur :confused: Castro maxaa cagaha inanta ku daba dhigay atheer? lol at high level shukaansi

You are ol skool type haye?

Cagaha do say a lot about a woman
smile.gif
lol yeah I love my old skool Somali :D

Cabdow   

I thought 'kubka' said alot about the women, not cagaha. Or maybe that's just me. Malaha atheer has a cago fedhish :D

Ms DD   

^^ Allu Akbar..waa waxa ayeeyadey dhihi jirtey. Also another thing i found quite ridiculous was cunida haraaga cuntada ka soo harta nimanka.