Fuuleyiin........Ha!

NGONGE   

^^^Thanks for the compliment. Here! Have it back :D

4015_large_seal.gif

If there's anything that you want,

If there's anything I can do,

Just call on me and I'll send it along

With love from me to you.

Fuuleyiin kulaha. It should be fulayiin or fulay, the plural of fulay, a coward. I know they both spell the same but the pronunciation is different. The plural is quicker at the end than the singular.

Castro, its actually "Fula-yaal" not "fula-yiin".

Castro iyo Xiin, its also "nin durbaan tuntay ilaaq dalbay" NOT "Cilaaq". Remember this oraah/odhaah awhile ago from another thread?

Adeera-yaal labadiinuba maanta lagga bilaabo cashar waa inaad igga qaadataan idinkana intakale oon sharmake iyo oday maygaag kujirin ayaa idinka qaadandoona cashirada

PS: Sawirkana waan soo wadaa hada waa lasoo qalajinayaa

Castro   

I don't know about Fulayaal. It sounds contrived. That would mean tuug will become tuugyaal instead of tuug, for the plural. Doesn't sound right. I think both fulayaal and fulayiin are wrong. But Ilaaq is right, not cilaaq. I never said I was an expert but compared to the lot here, I can take any title I please. :D

:D:D @aa la tahay.

Libaax, this one is a harsh one and it's intended to wound. Reer bari caadi ma aha adeer, i tell ya. It basically means the opposite of what it says; kinda verabla irony :D !

Pi   

LooOL@ NGOGNE's shadow pic. I always pictured NGONGE as anoxeric old dude. Guess I was wrong. The circumference of his neck is the same as his head. My picture is everywhere online. From High Five, to Facebook, to Myspace, to forums. I'm Mr. Exhibionist himself. LOOL.

It’s ‘ilaaq’ ladiifow. Adeer casharka anigu diyaar baan u ahay. Afkaan ku hadlaa waa bawsi (tha’s Castro to figure out :D ).

Edit:

Fulay--fulayaal--fulayo.

Tuug---tuugo--tuugyaal.

^LOL Adeer hawbixin waxaas baal-xoofto ayeey igga ahayde

bal tana illa arak:

ninka wariyaha ah waxaa layiraa - wariye

qofka dumarka ah ee wariyaha ahna---------?

ninka pilotka ah waa - duuliye, dumarka---------?

qofka lab ee somaligga ah waa soomaali, dhadigguna waa-----------?

Off for qado...later folks

Weriso..

duuliso..

soomaali [this one does not change i think; i.e. gabar soomaaliyeed, wiil soomaaliyeed]

ps-waxay dadkaan sawirda weli raadinayya :D ?

hodman   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^ Since your avatar shows your hands, throw in a picture of your feet, as they are right now. Don't bother getting a pedicure first. And no, I don't have a foot fetish.

quote:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

A work of art of a work of art methinks.
:D

For many of us here, how you look is irrelevant atheer. You're already a work of art.

P.S. Out of sheer innocent curiosity, I visited that Facebook page and found a load of pictures of fabulous, young ladies. Is that really you guys? That place is a (top shelf) Minyar superstore.
;)Minyaro superstore kulahaa. Atheer hablaha haka jabin qalbiga dee waa sidee :D

LSK has some wicked Somali going on

aa la tahay means Kaskaa baad hadhashay I think and the pickup line means Yarta waa nuuraysaa ee malagula hadli karaa