Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Gaining/Losing Weight During Ramadan.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by G G:

Wow people actually drink water and eat dates for afur? Thank God I have a well functioning digestive system alhamdulillaah, I can eat anything I want and not gain tremendous amount of weight.

maybe you have been born without the “fat enzyme.”

PS:ibti ma walalo tihin icon_razz.gif she can eat bacon and cake all day and not gain a single pound.

i lost 15 lbs in the ramdaan Walaahi. I have to report back to Gym.

WOW!! Thats a lot. Are you sure? Did you weigh before and after? War cunto isku dal dal ilaad ka neefsan weydo smile.gif

Wow people actually drink water and eat dates for afur? Thank God I have a well functioning digestive system alhamdulillaah, I can eat anything I want and not gain tremendous amount of weight.

For those of you watching your weight: I just had a slice of very delicious cheesecake mmmm and I fully enjoyed it

Evil :mad: :D I'm confused about these name changes walee. I'm oh, I havent seen so and so post in a while, hmm and then I look at who I assume to be newbies and they have over 2000 posts :confused:

Saalax   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

gabdhahan ma awalbe model ahaayen war waxa rabtin iska cuno nin shuluq nimada iniku gursado maweynesaane
icon_razz.gif

lol wise :D

Tuujiye   

all this weight talk I couldn't help my self but share with you my new weight loss and the caafimaadkan raaxada leh I'm feeling again alxamdulilah....

After my trip to europe this summer, I couldn't help but think of my weight thanks to a great friend of mine lol... He told me to loose this weight fast or anoo fuursan oo kilyaha markaste iska heysto ayaa jidadka la iga qaadaa lool...

Ramadaankaan helped me alot and I used it to get back to being fit and healthy again.. I have lost 16 lbs and still loosing...I have never ate greens like I do now.. sidii ari camal lee anoo u daaqaayo aan isarkaa lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

^^Hada maxaa idhehee fuusto any more uma ekid oo ashuun aa u kaanoysaa miyaa? :D Beenta naga daa eating greens kaliya kuma caatoobin, ee arimo kale baa jira aan isla ognahay!

Tuujiye   

^^^ lool arimahaas uuskii ka danbeeye aan iska ridi waaye oo arintaas aaba sabab u aheed lol.. hada laakiin buufka waa dagay tunkana wa yaraaday marka isneelo nimo in laga wardoone waaye....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Aaliyyah   

I lost about 10 lbs this Ramadan. But, am not surprised that some gain weight, i mean imagine eating suxur/iftar/and then dinner after tarawiix.Like r u kidding? don't complain lol...

If you wanan lose weight eat light suxur, and normal meal of Iftar. And, yeh it not just what you eat but you have to work out too.

salaam