Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Diary Entry

T & C

that entry was about lost ideals, even T mentioned something similar to that – nonetheless, seems like I’m cornered, so waa isdeebay.

Castro   

^ Nah dude, that shit was soft. Lost ideals kulaha. LOL.

Dear diary, I wonder how old Alexus is? If she sang "I'm in love with a man nearly twice my age" to me, would she be right? :D

C i've given up already, perhaps i should have not admitted defeat so early in the game -- your current entry might get you in trouble, careful adheer.

Tuujiye   

Mr. farm!!!..Waraa I always knew you were soft man.. it wasn't something new to me.. you and your Love poems and sad stories.."ooh I been to utango and I seen real qaxooti life"...kkkkk... waraa bajaq aa tahay and you know i know that!...

Mr. castro Alexys wee kaa yartahay amee kugu suuxdaa?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

T what's hardcore --- are you hardcore? Really? Bro, reading and writing don't make nobody soft, means your focused.

No disrespect, but we don’t know each other like that, and certainly you don’t know me homie, nor my history - so don’t watch me son watch tv.

Tuujiye   

No disrespect, but we don’t know each other like that, and certainly you don’t know me homie, nor my history -
so don’t watch me son watch tv.

.... Is that another Amature Joke..kkkkkkkkk.. Aight homie thats it!! Bas waaye... I will leave you alone now.... sidaan kuma socon karno yaaqee!

your still my HERO!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Janna   

Diary,

Lovely morning and looking forward to what the day holds for me. Slept poorly last night. :(

Janna   

Originally posted by Castro:

Dear diary, I wonder how old Alexus is? If she sang "I'm in love with a man nearly twice my age" to me, would she be right?
:D

Aad iyo baan u yarahay. aabahay iyo adiga baa islaeg. Ciradada waa muu qataaa :D

Janna   

Dear diary,

I hate the world cup. Hate it with so much passion. My girl cousin has become obsessed. :(

Janna   

Diary,

Date: Wednesday 5th July, 2006

If I hear another word of September 11, I will :mad: If another person refers to all Muslims as Islamist, my fist will meet their face. :mad: If another Somali girl claims her real birth is 1/1, I will :mad: Why can they not accept birth documents did not exist. Fraud should not be something to be ashamed off since our country at the time did not keep birth records or their parents were illiterates

If another Somali girl claims to be a victim of the civil war, excusing her failure, I will walk away and not listen to her garbage. :mad:

PS: frustrating day

Dear diary,

Thinking about life and how far I’ve come seems to have upset me. I think about the time and efforts I have put into making my dreams come true and realized I’ve been pretty lazy. Nothing seems to go to plan and it’s frustrating. Seeing a close family member trying to come to grips with being diagnosed with cancer, life doesn’t seem all that long anymore. Things change within a blink of an eye and I realize that as much as I would like to live forever, I’m going to die one day and I wont have anything except the white cloth they wrap me in and my deeds. It’s a frightening thought. I’ve decided I should rediscover my inner self and start making some changes.

Hmm I also think I should go to the gym since they are taking so much money of me. That and I feel flabs :(

Wednesday July 5, 2006 on this day changes need to be made…

I feel like chocolate. Maybe I’ll start my new life tomorrow?

Janna   

Diary,

I too have been thinking about death. Reading Intuition's post was a reminder of death approaching, everyday becomes a step closer to our graves.

Inshallah, our souls will rest in Jannah.