maakhiri1

Somali Federal Gov nullifies Berbera Port Deal

Tallamook,

As per your vies that Ethiopia is natural enemy of Somalia can't help there.

Ethiopia cannot use another port if has no ownership. That is 20 year old agreement with Djibouti. DP knows this from Djibouti. That is why DP offered shares to entice Ethiopia.

If Tomorrow Kismayo is ready for such development and Ethiopia is wanted to use the port, will have to have share or pay money freely to Djibouti.

Never forget that government of Ethiopia is the one that recognized first, the independence of Eritrea. Ethiopia has no interest or wish to interfere with Somaliland's case.

Otherwise I can guarantee you if Ethiopia had this wish it can always find some country in west africa to recognize Somaliland and then its domino.

If it was not for Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti Somalia alone would not have been able to keep the integrity. This is a fact of life and those in the know have no doubt about it.

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

Any international investment, into the very under developed nation  is well come and should be encouraged, but that said, this can not be at the expense SOMALI sovereignty.

For SOMALI Federal GOV

• The deal will test their powers
  • They have been too nice for secessionist, hoping they will have a change of heart, but we Northerns,  know more about them than anyone else, These people will not change,  as deluded as ever, as are willing to accept very corrupted officials for their people for  merely  living a hope of getting recognition. They will punish the few who are enlightened, and want to escape NORTH KOREA of EAST AFRICA.
  • The Ethiopia deal in this is a matter  is URGENT  NATIONAL SECURITY threat, and must removed
  • The deal with blessing  of TFG and rewriting of contract, can be looked, with FIRST and foremost removing The national THREAT, ie, ETHIOPIA. This will mostly likely be the case.

For SOMALILAND

• They seem extremely novice, and maybe 28 years of seeking recognition is having its toll, making a lot of Mistakes.
  • The foreign Minister almost kill this deal for  small air time, and desperately looking recognition
  • Biihi will get rid of this corrupted ,childish  Foreign Minister, and replace him someone with more heavy  weight
  •  Talks will go on, and Berbera port may be included

For UAE

•  They will see the mistake done by the idiot head of the DP world, and he will be replaced
  • They will come to Mogadishu and renegotiate
  • At this moment, their ambassador is summoned to VIlla SOMALIA .
  • They will choose   Legal way, TFG, or will be kicked out!

FOr Ethiopia

• Let them GO to hell, there is nothing for them here!

The deal signed, sealed and done. And there is absolutely not an iota that Villa Somalia can do about it. Khaire's press release was only done because he was in UAE and it is just a "lip-service" designed to calm the waters in Mogadishu. 

I would be highly surprised if I hear any more noise regarding this deal from Mogadishu. 

53 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

Tallamook,

As per your vies that Ethiopia is natural enemy of Somalia can't help there.

Ethiopia cannot use another port if has no ownership. That is 20 year old agreement with Djibouti. DP knows this from Djibouti. That is why DP offered shares to entice Ethiopia.

If Tomorrow Kismayo is ready for such development and Ethiopia is wanted to use the port, will have to have share or pay money freely to Djibouti.

Never forget that government of Ethiopia is the one that recognized first, the independence of Eritrea. Ethiopia has no interest or wish to interfere with Somaliland's case.

Otherwise I can guarantee you if Ethiopia had this wish it can always find some country in west africa to recognize Somaliland and then its domino.

If it was not for Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti Somalia alone would not have been able to keep the integrity. This is a fact of life and those in the know have no doubt about it.

Get outta here dude with that nonsense.

Ethiopia would have liked to recognize their little Jeegaanland vassal a long time ago if only it could, but we all know it can't due to circumstances beyond its control and national interest. And also just because Djibouti, for now,  placates Ethiopia with shares in their port does not mean Ethiopia will get such a special treatment from other Somali ports, no matter how many Somali politicians Ethiopia thinks are in its pockets.

In fact, I know for certain, Guelleh is buying time with that arrangement with the Tigray, and as events are fast unfolding in the Horn, I don't expect the Djibouti deal to last. I foresee Guelleh giving the Tigray/Ethiopians the same treatment he just gave to the UAE. It's just a matter of time and leverage.

2 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Get outta here dude with that nonsense.

Ethiopia would have liked to recognize their little Jeegaanland vassal a long time ago if it could, but we all know it can't due to circumstances beyond its control and national interest. And also just because Djibouti, for now,  placates Ethiopia with shares in their port does not mean Ethiopia will get such a special treatment from other Somali ports, no matter how many Somali politicians Ethiopia thinks are in its pockets.

In fact, I know for certain, Guelleh is buying time with that arrangement with the Tigray, and as events are fast unfolding in the Horn, I don't expect the Djibouti deal to last. I foresee Guelleh giving the Tigray/Ethiopians the same treatment he just gave to the UAE. It's just a matter of time and leverage.

Tillamook,

It is not good to analyze political issues from anger. I understand the disappointment with the conditions in Somalia at a time when there is scramble, but blaming others should be second or third place not main reason.

As for Gheuelleh, I do not think he reasons the way you are thniking. You seem to have no idea that half of Djibouti is Afar, and you totally not even considering it as a factor.

Tigray is the last reason on the planet that Somalia is the way it is. If you really think about it, consider both sides. Don't just look one direction and base your thoughts that Tigray is bad and Oromo will be good for Somalia.

^

I said no such thing, so stop obfuscating. 

I have never said Tigray, Oromo or Amhara are  good or bad for Somalia.  I’m truly nonchalant about all non-Somalis. They are all the same to me. We deal with them, the way they deal with us. 

Whatever, the outcome of the dogfight in Ethiopia between the Tigray, Amhara and Oromo shall be, the Somalis will still be around and we will resist whoever comes out on top, if their goal is to subjugate Somalis and to steal Somali lands and seas like the Tigray are attempting to do.

They are all weak. The sad part is Somalia this time is even weaker. I don't consider anyone of them stronger than the Somali. Just worry about having a government even weak like them but at least can move around all corners of the country. Can make working arrangement with regions/provinces and conduct its responsibility.

I agree with you that who ever comes out on top, if there is a top, will follow policies most likely same as current. Ports are now becoming more important than ever. Somalia should have the most ports per km.

BTW Gheulleh does not want neither Mogadishu or Kismayo to enter competition, because there are about 25 million Ethiopians where Kismayo would be most convenient. Even parts of kenya and Somalia might have 5-6 million potential users.

gooni   

Heshiiska waxaa saxiixay gudoomiyaha shirkadda Dpworld iyo wasiirka arimaha dibadda snm waana shaqo aan is lahayn ama murugsan.

Qaab ahaan aragtidayda imaaraadku wuxuu ku duulayo waa shirkado ma'ahan hogaankooda sare sabab keentayba.

Dhanka siyaasadda dawladda UAE dagaalka yaman waxay ku sheegeen inay ku difaacayaan dawladda sharciga ee abdo robo mansuur haadi.

Soomaiyana waxay daciifinayaan ama duminayaan awoodda dawladdii dhaxe ayagoo ku xumaynaya turkiga shaxda dadna hoosbuu ka dagaa sida turkiga qaarna kor sida carabta, kor joogtduna kan hor dega bay inta badan raacaan.

Tan khayre 

Waa loo baahnaa inuu shir jaraa'id qabto sababtoo ah aamusnaanta iyo booqashadiisa kulmay shaki bay abuuri lahayd si uusan u noqon khaa'inu wadan.

Maal-gashiga waxaa lagasoo galaa irridda hore, burcad-badeedkana waxaa lagasoo galaa daaqadda ama dariidhadda.

Mowduucaan meesha kaliya oo qosol kasoo galo waa maangaabnimadda snm waxayna u egyihiin gabadhii boqolka laga bixiyay oo lugta sagaarada dheemanka ku bixisay.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Gooni,

Kolay adiga xikmad laguguma ogayn. Waxaad so qortayna macno ma laha.  

8 minutes ago, gooni said:

Maal-gashiga waxaa lagasoo galaa irridda hore, burcad-badeedkana waxaa lagasoo galaa daaqadda ama dariidhadda

Irridda Berbera waa Hargeisa. :D  Budhcad badeedna konfurta aya laga yaqaan, Somaliland lagama yaqaano. 

9 minutes ago, gooni said:

Soomaiyana waxay daciifinayaan ama duminayaan awoodda dawladdii dhaxe ayagoo ku xumaynaya turkiga shaxda dadna hoosbuu ka dagaa sida turkiga qaarna kor sida carabta, kor joogtduna kan hor dega bay inta badan raacaan.

Dawlad dhexe maskaxdada ayay ku dhex nooshay.  Villa SOmalia waxa ka jira maamul taag daran oo dawlado shisheeye nappy/diaper/xafaayadda ka saaran sida cunug yar oo wali suuli/musqul barad noqon. 

Waxa haboon qofku marka u wax qoraayo inu waaqiciga ka hadlo. Inu iska riyoodo maha. Riyoda xaaskaaga u sheeg, aduunka waxba ku fali maayo.

5 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

They are all weak. The sad part is Somalia this time is even weaker. I don't consider anyone of them stronger than the Somali. Just worry about having a government even weak like them but at least can move around all corners of the country. Can make working arrangement with regions/provinces and conduct its responsibility.

I agree with you that who ever comes out on top, if there is a top, will follow policies most likely same as current. Ports are now becoming more important than ever. Somalia should have the most ports per km.

BTW Gheulleh does not want neither Mogadishu or Kismayo to enter competition, because there are about 25 million Ethiopians where Kismayo would be most convenient. Even parts of kenya and Somalia might have 5-6 million potential users.

And we are supposed to take the word of a Tigray script on SOL that Guelleh ( a Somali President) doesn’t want to see Kismayu or Mogadishu develop.  That is sheer utter rubbish, for both Mogadishu and Kismayu are very far away from the ports of Djibouti to ever be considered economic competition for Guelleh. Even Bosasso is not much of a competitive threat to Djibouti’s ports, due to its distance from the Ethiopian markets.

I believe only Berbera, due to its close proximity to the Djibouti ports and the Ethiopian markets they service—coupled with Berbera’s location near the gulf of Aden, keeps the Djiboutians up at night. But even then, if the Somalis play their cards right, I believe both the ports in Djibouti and Berbera can complement one another benefiting all Somalis concerned.

They can both use their respective  Somali National assets to the benefits of their Somali nationals, and not to the benefit of the thieving Tigray regime (19%, my foot!)

Oodweyne   
6 hours ago, gooni said:

Mowduucaan meesha kaliya oo qosol kasoo galo waa maangaabnimadda snm waxayna u egyihiin gabadhii boqolka laga bixiyay oo lugta sagaarada dheemanka ku bixisay.

Gooni,

Wakaa naxligii aan kugu sheegayey iyo ciilkii ku hayey ee aad ka qaatey faqashnimaddii tolkaa lahaa ee goblantey ee la jabiyey. Taasina waa ta keentay in aad rag, adiga iyo "tolkaa", aanad gaadheynin, haddey noqoto raganimo, haddey noqoto karti, haddey noqoto wax kaleba in aad ku tilmaanto:

"Gabadh boqol laga bixiyey oo sharafteedii ku hibeysay lug-sakaaro".

Taasi-na waa mid ka turjimeysa, Ina-booli-qaranow, will faqashow, waxa ciilka ah ee ku haya inta uu le-eg yahay. Isla-markaana aad u awoodi weydey sidii aad ku aarsan laheyd. Markaa, nin laga adkaatey, sida adoo kale, oo afka ku aarsanaya hadalkiisa wax kasoo qaad malaha. 

Inta kale ee aan ku darayaa waxa weeye, ma jecli in aad ummad Soomaaliyeed oo jabtey ku sii tigaaleysto oo aan ku digto ama ku talax-tago. Laakiin haddii Somaliland tahay kuwa sharaftoodii gabadhnimo "lug-sakaaro" siistey, iswedii kuwa la gumeysto maanta ee Gedo degan ee Gudhuu iyo looma-ooyaan African ah ama ardul-sawaaxil ka yimid ay sida ay doonaan ka yeelaan, maxaad ku matali laheyd kuwaas?

Miyaanad tidhaahdaan kuwaasi kama duwana:

"Gabadh xaaraan baadil ah sharafteedii gabadhnimo kaga badalatey nin kale".

Oo kasii darane, waliba weyday cid "tol" u ah iyada oo xiniinyo leh oo xataa lacala ka codsata ninka haysta gabadha in uu bal "meheriyo" haba iska haystee isaga oo aan wax xoolo ah ka bixin "sharafteedii gabadhnimo", xataa hadey "lug-sakaaro" wax le-eg ay noqon laheydba.

Saaxiib, hadalka naxliga halkan hala iman. Sababta oo ah toban jawaabood ayaad helaysaa hadaad niicdaas halkan la timaado. Ee hadal rageed la kaaley. Oo ku ciil-bax kaas hadal-rageedka ah. Gaar ahaan haddii aad wali u "dibna-qaniinsan" tahay nimankaa "Beeshe-Dhexe" ah ee tolkaa ka huleeliyey Somaliland hadhka-cad.

Hadaadse la timaado wax naxli ah oo odhanayo "lug-sakaaro" wax le-eg ayaa sharaf gabadhnimo lasiistey, ogow, dumar lacaayaa, niiclow, dumar la caayo oo kale ayey leeyihiin.

Oo ogow "hadal-qabsi-naxli" ah oo rag lagu matalo wax "lug-sakaaro" qiimo le-eg ku badashey, hantidoodii, kuwa hadalkaas oo kale ah oo naxli ah oo jawaab u ah waxa aad ku hadashey ayaa jira oo lagu siin karayo, saaxiib.

Sidaa-daraateed, haygu kalifin in aan halkaa "hadal-gumeedka" ah aan jawaab "naxli" ah oo ku deeqda kaaga doono. Ee si nin rag ah u hadal oo doodaata miisaan-sharafeed u yeel. wiil faqashow.

Tallaabo   
19 hours ago, Duufaan said:

The deal is done now. DP world cannot go international courts for their dispute with Jabuuti and Same time sign an illegal contract.  You cannot have both ways. DP world and their associates are power global criminal gangs but they are not gone win this. 

You know nothing about court proceedings. If DP World decides to pursue the case against Djibouti in the International arbitration courts, Djibouti will not talk about DP World's other businesses especially if those businesses are not connected to the case before the court. There is no room for politics in a court of law. 

Oodweyne   
4 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

You know nothing about court proceedings. If DP World decides to pursue the case against Djibouti in the International arbitration courts, Djibouti will not talk about DP World's other businesses especially if those businesses are not connected to the case before the court. There is no room for politics in a court of law. 

These are ninnies of the intellectual kind we are "condemned" to debate things with. They know nothing of anything, safe for the fact of their hatred of all things Somaliland.

Hence, they don't even try to make even a half-way house of a decent argument in which one can at least stick his teeth on it.

And yet they want to detain us about larger issues of what is the "probable argument" in which the likes of DP World will have to say for itself, if and when they meet the likes of Djibouti in a court of Law in regards to their dispute.

I really wish the caliber of the unionists folks in here (or at least their debating points) were bit more discerning. Or at least bit more intellectually high-brow.

Instead we are forced to "deal" with all the kindergarten failed students (metaphorically speaking) from Somalia, who in turn seems to think they can hold their own with bogus argument against others who could easily take the measure of them without actually breaking a sweat (as it were).

Consequently, having a standing "contempt" for their kind silly arguments doesn't even come close in describing what one really thinks of their kind "verbal vomits" (as it were).

13 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Gooni, Khayre waa hadley sheekaduse waa  bilow!

Sax, dowladda dhexe wey hadashay, heshiis beenaadkaan waxba kama jiro, both legality and technicality, same way kii ka horeeye waxba ka jirin. Meeqo mar la kala 'saxiixanaa' heshiis beenaadkaan horta? Sanadkii hore maxee ahayd wixii la saxiixaaye then.

Eniwey, Imaaraadka iyo their controlled media - the puppet Alcarabiya, which was created to counter Aljasiira, but failed - cannot stop Soomaaliya hor u socodkeeda iyo hormarkeeda. They cannot also steal and cheaply hand out Soomaali assets, including dekedda Berbera, built by government of Soomaaliya with the help of Soofiyeed. The few Xabashi-workshiping hardcore insecure secessionists' wishes can all day and nightdream to please Xabashada, but not real Soomaalis.

Oodweyne   

:D:D Reer Burco ayaa yidhaahda: "Alla maxaa Dhakh Nabiga Baratey" (or words to that effect). Markaa, "Gudhuu iyo Qadaadweyn, iyo Af-garanwaa", gumeysigii Talyaanigu Somalilanimadda gabigeed-ba uu kusoo darey horaantii qarnigii 20-aad, ayaa rag "asal-dhalad Somali ah" oo Somaliland la yidhaahdo u sheeganaya inuu Soomaalinimadiisu ay ka "xalaalsan" tahay tooda.

Inta kale caacda inyo hantaataca ahna ee kale-na waa intaan ku ogaa ee ahayd nin aanad gaadhi karin in aad kabihiisa aad carabkaaga ku masaxdo marka dhulka Soomaaliyeed laysla joogey maanta oo qurbaha lawada jooga kasoo cay oo wax naxli ah oo intaas aan dhaafsaneyn ku soo hurguf.

Arinta Berberra-na wax aan kaga ciil la-ahay in ninkii u dhashay uu ka talinayo, maanta. "Laaji Qadaadweyn" ah iyo Gudhuu kasoo "ambadey" Baydhaba-na in uu "kabo-caseeyo" ka noqdo waa loo ogal yahay, Berberra, Hase-Ahaatee, wax kale laga weydiin maayo aayaha magaaladaas sharafta leh.

Ninka Xamar fadhiya ee yidhi wax baan joojinayaa-na, ee Raysal-Wasaaraha sheeganaya-na, isaga-na mar haddii aanu dhulka Somaliland aanu taago ka mid ah cagta soo dhigi kareynin, calyadda hadaaqiisu, waxba ma dhaanto ninkii reer xamar-ka ahaa ee naagtiisa dabadeedba ka hanjabey ee lahaa, haddii "kastuumadeyda" laygu yimaado waxbaa dhici doona isaga oo xoolihii gurigiisa yaalay ay rag kale la dareereen habeen madow.

Markaa "afka nool-nimo" iyo shuqulkii "bootadda" ahaa ee lagu yaqaaney dadka qaarkood ee magaaladaas, Xamar, ka yimaada ayuu la soo shirtagey ee wax kale ma sheegin, hacoogu.