Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WHAT AGE DO YA PLAN TO SETTLE DOWN AND MAKE FAMILY OF UR OWN?

^^^ As long as you haven't had any plastic surgery... I will ask my son to give u a chance Insha Allah (assuming he will dig older er' mature chicks) :D:D

Salaamaat

Hi

Ma lady....if you are forty...i have a boy who gonna b 20 by that time...BESBAASO..Are you really from BOSAASO....that may be the case...just wait him if u can

Ibraheem's.

Zu...what have you got against plastic surgery? THis older mature chick will accept your generous offer humbly if your son is a smoking rooster :D;)

UNCLE: SO bella when are you gonna get married? YOur getting way past your expirey date you know? The older you get the lower you have to set your standards...and the lesser your choices become. Do you want to end up as an old, lonely, bitter spinster? Do you? Why are you still clingly to your parents? WHy arent you out of the house yet? THeyre getting old..the thought of you staying wiht them through their old age terrifies them. But becuase theyre your parents theyll never tell you this.

ME: Whats the hurry adheer? I want to finish school, get a job, travel around the world..do alot of things before IM tied down like a donkey.

Uncle: IS that how you view marriage? I swear, If I had it my way and your parents listened to my advice you wouldve been sent to somalia and married to a goat herder by now. YOu wouldve been contented im sure. The women's movement has polluted your mind. NOw your 20 and the chances of you finding a husband are decreasing dramatically.

ME: Well adheer macaaan...if all else fails youll give me your son wont you? After all...families have to help each other?

Uncle: My son :eek: Naa isku xishood ciyaal suuqyahey. HEs just seven years old. Bal wixii ku hadleeyso fiiri. Walee aduunyo gadoonkii baa la gaari.

Me: Whats so shocking about thata? The prophet married khadijah and she was 20 yrs older than him. BEsides times are a changing adheer...get with the program

Uncle: Adi horta ma ogtahay...waxaa soo gaadatay sunnada iyo quraanka waxaa adi jeceshahey...inta kale indhaha waa ka gabsataa.

Talking to you always gives me a headache. I give up. Youll never get married. When your old, lonely dont be regretting it.

Me: Whatever. Why are you always on my back adheer? I swear...I dont feel like a part of this family. I dont want to talk anymore. Walaahi booyiso ma ehee waxkale reerka uma ihi. :(

Uncle Bal iga daqaaq. Ugdad baa adi ku dhishey.

Me: Fine... :mad:

Tuujiye   

Beynaka cuudu bilaah...Dark Angel, adi cabsi aa nagu dishay yaaqee...

Shebella, Runta sheeg, boy friend girl friend aa rabtaa ku meel gaar in aa kasii dhigatid ilaa aa afartan ka gaartid..cajuuso fooqul cajuus..

Aroos maxaa la dhahaa?..taloo fiyoore magaciisa baa!!

wareer badanaa!!!

Hi Nomads.

I really dont understand why some of the girls here hurry to get married? First study,get a job and get a experience about a life....

Whats the point of rushing to marriage and couple of yrs u find out that u married 2 early n end up getting divorced. I would wait till i am 28-30 yrs old and for men when they r 30-35 yrs old. Certain maturity and experience are there....which helps u 2 be a better/patience person.

Dont start hating me bcz of my oponion.

Peace ;)

OG_Girl   

LOL@Arakgsan . Sweetie I respect your opinion but isn't 28- 30 too old?

At that age I want have 5 kids..lol

Seriously thou, marry 20-22 and have kids till 25-27 then after they go school you still your early 30s you have plenty of times to go back to school and do master or PH D.

Salam

Shebella, Runta sheeg, boy friend girl friend aa rabtaa ku meel gaar in aa kasii dhigatid ilaa aa afartan ka gaartid..cajuuso fooqul cajuus..

:D How'd you guess? ANd its not boyfriend but boyfriend s . Why settle for less? I never have..and im not gonna start now.

Garab Tuuji: Heerkaas aa gaarti oo ani cajuus ii waceesid soo ma;aha. Waayahey...hadaada ka shalaayin waa arkidoontaa :mad:

OG Girl: 5 kids!!!Make like china...one kid only girl!!!Dont be selfish..think about the overpopulated world...dont add any more kids.

P.S. What the heck does fooqul mean. I heard it so many times....but :confused:

OG_Girl   

Loooool@nuune.

Shabeele , sister, 5 not that much dee , we are somalis smile.gif

By the way cajoosa fooqal cajoosah= you are old ..hmm means you are too old ..lol

Salam

Wiilo   

Waraada sheekada waa xumaati maxaa Cajuuso Cajuuso loogu haayaa.........

Shabella dear if you want have "Boyfreind"(s) go ahead have them all if u like......Waraada gabadha waa yartahay marka adinka Qaraabata nooh. Maxaa lagarabaa...... :D

IstacajAb: