Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WHAT AGE DO YA PLAN TO SETTLE DOWN AND MAKE FAMILY OF UR OWN?

LooL@baydan. That's hilarious girl...you're not alone ;)

Me n' Athena are in the same boat....not until my ungrad is complete. Peace~~~~

Salaamu all.

Well, I always wished to get married at the age of 30 yrs, although my family disagree they want me to settled when I was 16 -19 yrs. They still on the back and praying to be soon. ( expect my mum + brother) as they both want me 2 finished my education. My dad used said it is up 2 u when u want 2 get married, as long as u married a muslim man who practice his diin. As my bro says " Yartan yari may naga hor dhaqaaqdo" Now their dream came truse as I am getting married Aug insha Allah. By the time I am 30 yrs I may have few (2-3 kids) running around the house Insha Allah.

salaamu calaykum.

Blessed   

Maalaa congrats sis!

Baydaan loooool

Can U put one of them on reserve for me? Just incase aan wax waayo by 30.

Miskiiin loooool

Is that why I haven't seen your posts arround lately? An invitation to the aroos would have been polite dear ...... and hey, U know your not alowed 5 waryaahe!

Back to topic!

My ideal age seems to go up at every now and and then. It seems like list of things I wanna accomplish before I get married is growing, at this rate I might decide that my ideal age is 100 lol

But honestly, I am only getting married when I find mid aan isu quudho .... my dad is cool with it and I've been avoiding my hooyo for about a year now lol

LoL @ Baydan....nayaahe orodoo reerka ka hor dhaqaaq! I shouldn't be talking tho, coz my father is fed-up of me too. :D

I'm not counting the years....I guess I'll settle down when I meet the geeljire (wit a six-pac of course) who's gonna rock my world! :D

I'm only 19, and am definately NOT thinking about marriage. I'll get married when Allah sees fit for me to get married, until then, I'm just chillin as always living and enjoying the single life. If you rush it, you won't be happy, and you can't do it for your parents or grandparents, you've got to do it for you, because they don't have to live with your husband/wife, you do, and if you marry someone you don't know that well, misery will ensue. Y'all need to chill, don't sweat it, if it was meant to happen, it'll happen. Later peops.

The thought of getting married makes me sick. For real. I think I have all my life ahead of me.....If it was upto my grandma......she would have had me married when I was 17.....I am soo scared though...coz now I can tell my parents....Mom Dad Im at Uni...Leave me alone. But I finish Insha Allah June 2003, then ALL EYES ON me aa ka dhaceyso.....damn

Just thinking about that gives me Butterflies.

But then ALLAH Knows right........U get married when ALLAH SWT Says......Somali ppl don't understand that......They have a time limit set on girls......

I have a lot of time b4 I hit 25...& Then Im sure my Family will be like...U OLD HAG....Maxaa sugee....loooool

Anyways ALL The best Every1

La-y-La   

i hope insha'allah in ma early 20's like 22 to 24 i guess, but i dont know.

and ma famliy, they dont really care as long as aan meel iska soo saaro oo wax noqdo until then, marriage is not something to disscuss besides am only 17 so igot enough time insha'allah.

peash!!!

Muslimah   

Bismillah

When do I see myself married?:

There are so so so many things I want to do and being married is most definitely one of them. Yo, I need 2 get hooked up right quick! But of course Allaah knows best.

hello,

i think i would start thinkin about marriage when am 23 but by the time am 27 'll find the love of my heart na'mean.....like wha i mean is if i find som1 at the age of 24 then i have to be with dat som1 atleast 2-3 yrs and know him and study him and find out everything he did and he's goin to do...basically STUDY him..lol....i mean insha'allah if not then 'll turn to my mother whom am sure will have som of my couins ready for me..lol...(yaki...ewww...COUSIN?..no way..am jus kiddin)

Pacifist   

So ladies that was two years ago so please i would definately like an update on who is hitched and who is not :D

Well for me the pressure is on. I hear it every freakin day Hooyo macaan mAad aroostid.. :rolleyes: It seems like there are trying to get rid of moi ;)

Like i said i need updates on all of you ...... :D Two years has passed and what is the news nowadays

^^^ thank you 4 clearing that 1 out for me....one of the gals mentioned that she is graduating 2003 and I was like .....eh, what's the date of this thread

back to the topic...as for me I don't think I'm mature enough to get married yet....theres so many things that i have to achieve with my life b4 setteling down. this is my 2nd year @ uni so i've got 2 yrs to go also I intend to do my Phd b4 marriage so insha-allah maybe by the time I'm 27-30 I might get married. Allahu aclam! I've got all the time in the world....so i'm gonna enjoy my life to the fullest I think u sisters should do the same.

nuune   

Hasna thanks for bringing the topic back, as for your question of who got married, I can give you the names of about 9 of the ladies who replied to this topic who got maried, some are wallac now some are ummul and some have baby one and a baby two, some also are sagaal-bilood

hook me up if u need some names, cuz i don't want to qarxis no lady here of when she got married.

Wiilo   

Well, let me see iam 30 now, hmm, probably when i'm 40 yrs old, then i will settle down.

IstacajAb: