Sign in to follow this  
me

Inhaler solution to premature ejaculation hasn't come too soon

me   

So marriage is no holly institution for you folks and can I assume that allot of folks are in it just for sex?

Jimcaale, my anology is fair. If people are allowed to leave each other for simple things such as PE, why should one stick by a sick person? I mean they don't contribute, they are just a burden...right...so why should a man suffer in that case? Shouldn't he be allowed to get a divorce. And shouldn't that be normal, just as a woman leaving her hubby for PE?

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

If the women cant satisfy her man, there are other options open to him if the couple agree. However what other options does the woman have if the man suffers from pe? I was told that it is quite frustrating for the woman!
:D

Intercourse is not the only option though it is main course of the meal sort speak. Most women atleast to my understanding don't hit the big O through intercourse.

Jimcaale....That's how stumble onto her show. Ofcourse, I did watch.

Me....A spouse could end a divorce if he/she ain't enjoying the themselves under the sheets. It could be the bases for divorce. Obviously, one is adviced to seek other remedies first.

Cara.   

Originally posted by me:

Eedo su'aashu waxa weeye,....should females stick by there men if they are shooting too early or should they stick by them and support them?

LOL. How many options is that exactly?

Ms DD   

What other options? If I understand you correctly Che, no other option can replace the real deal. It certainly cant replace it for a lifetime.

me   

What other options? If I understand you correctly Che, no other option can replace the real deal. It certainly cant replace it for a lifetime.

Eedo are you really counting on a lifetime?...you dont have to answer this.

Ms DD   

Zafir..what do you mean?

Me

Sex plays big part within a marriage. Imagine a 30 yr old lady kept her virginity for her husband. Whilst living in country like UK, where sex is everywhere, she kept her chastity. It was struggle. Then she got married to man with a problem in this dept, what would you suggest she does? Bear it and grin it?

Ms DD   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Eedo are you really counting on a lifetime?...you dont have to answer this.
You know what I mean :D . When the couple are in their prime, that is when it matters.

me   

I would suggest visit a toy shop with her hubby and spice up things. Shaabuug iyo shamac laysku shushubo would would do a trick or two I guess.

Eedo I get your point, but I am just shocked by all these people who see divorce as the first option in everything. I mean those people got married for love right? Companionship? Trust?

no other option can replace the real deal. It certainly cant replace it for a lifetime. [/QB]

LooooooooL...I really can't argue with that but PE is usually syptom of something else whether it is stress or actual disease. If the husband isn't performing up to par, you can employ other ways whether using hands, mouth, etc.

The key to ending PE is the couple to figure what's causing together. Make an encompassing experience and hopefully they will pass the hurdle.

LooooooL@Puuja

Ms DD   

hands, mouth, shaabuug (ouch) shumac (double ouch)

Why did the word 'Miyookoole' come to mind? :D

This is where I will leave the convo :D

Jacpher   

Me

Marriage is much bigger than performance and more so about happiness. In health or illness, if PE is what determines and holds the companion, then I agree, ha kala gambisto.

What's not fair in your analogy is that PE I think is fixable problem and not as serious as life terminating illness. Watching few episodes of Che's favorite show can help get the right attitude about this less important concern.

Che, there's no shame in that! Zafir just pokes fun at you.

hands, mouth, shaabuug (ouch) shumac (double ouch)

This is where I will leave the convo
:D

Fuuleeey.....And what's shaabuug?...is that a whip?...Meel kale iga laga dhacdey. Nothing that involves whips or objects, Just da two people Ayeeyo. And yes it is all Xalaal.

Jimcaale....I concur Aw. No shame in knowing what you want.

Pujah   

Ms D&D, take note from Che and co. your husband will be most thankfull ;)

Cara have you seen that old lady?