Sign in to follow this  
me

Inhaler solution to premature ejaculation hasn't come too soon

Pujah   

Female Sexual Dysfunction

In the quest to better define FSD, sex experts met in 1998 at the International Consensus Development Conference of Female Sexual Dysfunction to develop a new classification system for women's sexual problems. Following the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV) and World Health Organization International Classifications of Diseases (ICD-10), they divided FSD into four disorders that cause personal distress, briefly defined as:

* Desire disorder,
a persistent absence of desire for sexual activity.

* Arousal disorder,
a persistent inability to attain or maintain sufficient sexual excitement.

* Orgasm disorder,
a persistent difficulty, delay or absence of orgasm after sufficient stimulation.

* Pain disorder,
persistent genital pain associated with sexual intercourse or stimulation.

What is FSD?

Pujah   

Originally posted by me:

So females, whats your opinion on premature ejaculators? I read there are two kinds of women, the kind that get angry and the kind that comfort their men, which one would you be?

Most would probably replace him if problem persists redface.gif

* Orgasm disorder, a persistent difficulty, delay or absence of orgasm after sufficient stimulation.

I hear this happens often amongst Somalis. Maybe this new treatment will help the brother get their game on and keep the ladies happy lol.

me   

Originally posted by Sophistafuncated:

quote: * Orgasm disorder, a persistent difficulty, delay or absence of orgasm after sufficient stimulation.

I hear this happens often amongst Somalis. Maybe this new treatment will help the brother get their game on and keep the ladies happy lol.
Hold up! Don't be dissing brothers. Brothers already got game. I don't see a brother in a lab, trying to come up with a cure for premature ejaculation. Brothers blame the xalimo for being too damn segsi that they can't keep it together.

Pujah   

Sophista, I would think most will suffer from pain disorder considering the popularity of FGM

EDIT: me, I consider sex to be very important in marriage so I probably wouldn't know how to handle it......but whatever answer any unmarried woman gives now will not matter because unless someone is in that situation they can't really answer it

Zafir   

Puuja, No pain no gain is the motto for the sufferers.

Me, waa adiga su'aalaha badane, midee baad door bidi laheyd qudhaadu?

me   

Waraadha idinkaan idiin weydiinayaa :D anigo mid i rabtabaaaba iska yar. I am doing research for future projects. :D

Cara.   

Brothers blame the xalimo for being too damn segsi that they can't keep it together.

ME, why I'm not too concerned about ever facing this problem :(