Sign in to follow this  
me

Inhaler solution to premature ejaculation hasn't come too soon

Zu I was thinking the same thing.

I'm also quite amazed at where this topic has gone whilst I was sleeping. How did we get to toys bisinka do Somalis even use such things. I have so many questions for so many people I don’t know where to start.

Che

I’m not entirely sure what this sue woman is lakiin I gather u watch her late night show to gain pointer for your activities under the sheet? And another thing don't you think men should try a little harder at pleasing their women. Since so many women go through their life with out the big "O" I think that is a problem that should be addressed. Maybe Somali men should start studying the karma sutra lol.

Me,

In this day and age i don't think many people see PE as such a big problem anymore. There are treatments available for it so divorce won’t be the only option.

me   

Sophistafuncated and Zu labadiina aniga ayaad ii soo jeedsateen, you ungreatfull bunch, while I was just trying to fuel this subject on a boring day. Too many chickens here, no Farax came to my support ( I was doing it for youuuu!!!)and the Xalimos were predictable. Anyhow its another day, so lets find a new way to get through work.

hayaaye waar sootan hafadee waalatee!! i guess, we got the invasion of under cover agents in sol. lool.

what did the famous xalimo said! my lips are sealed. i leave it there. redface.gif

me   

Zu and other males on SOL my appologies. I forgot to tell you that P.E. a mental disease and it spreads just by thinking of it. So now you all got it. Good luck living with it :D and by the looks of it your xalimos will kick you out. :D

Me,

Like you said it’s a new day. You have been treated and no longer worry about PE. With the help of Rokko's kangaroo formula and some love and support from your friends here on SOL you’re a new man. Soldier on mate!

Rahima   

Nomads, this is a family friendly site remember.

The going-ons maal mahaan are shocking :eek:

me   

^Wey isugu kee tageen dee, anigoo xalimooyinka ka celinaya ayee igu soo jeesteen.

Rahima if you beat them up for me you can have my lunch money. :D