Sign in to follow this  
me

Inhaler solution to premature ejaculation hasn't come too soon

me   

Rokko, if you can't beat them join them, the plan failed.....damn those name protect stuff... now I have get my old macawis back.

Me,

Ok who are you! You’re starting to resemble my former identity. You have my old pic up and you’re from Melbourne. I need answers!

Pujah   

Originally posted by me:

.....and the Xalimos were predictable....

The nerve of this farax after we worked overtime to entertain you ….this is the thanks we get :rolleyes:

:(

No? You couldn't be?

Your playing with my head...But I see right through you. yes I do. Crouching back in to a little corner with my thumb in my mouth :(

me   

Puuja this farax is greatfull,this topic has helped me get through two days of work.

ps. I think SOL hasn't had a farax versus xalimo civil war for a while.

Originally posted by Sophistafuncated:

[.

Che

I’m not entirely sure what this sue woman is lakiin I gather u watch her late night show to gain pointer for your activities under the sheet? And another thing don't you think men should try a little harder at pleasing their women. Since so many women go through their life with out the big O I think that is a problem that should be addressed. Maybe Somali men should start studying the karma sutra lol.

[/QB]

LoooooooL@pointer under the sheet. I wish I had that much on my hands. And about pleasing Somali women, the women had to acknowledge and express their needs first. Watching someone like Sue does little for any couple. I just brought up her name to unsettle the bunch in here.

Chinaman..What are you insinuating?

Me....Hayeeey...You don't wanna Puuja and Cara iney qoobsagaaro ku qabtaan.

Cara.   

Originally posted by me:

Puuja this farax is greatfull,this topic has helped me get through two days of work.

We're more worried about the night in between.