Sign in to follow this  
me

Inhaler solution to premature ejaculation hasn't come too soon

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Che, xaa ku baray Sue Johnson. Late hour subscriber?

Just bad habit of staying up late flipping through channels on sunday nite. I saw her on of one of those of chick channels.

Zaf...Maxaad sheegoosaa?

Ms DD   

Cara

Here is a dose of 'lift-me-up something somthing'. In the dark, no one can really tell.

me   

Bunch of chickens both males and females here are chicken. Ukun iska dhiga. Come on stop tip toeing.

Cara.   

Ms D & D, what a coincidence, that's what my grandmother used to say to me every time I asked her if I was pretty.

ME, we're tiptoeing for fear of setting you off, so to speak.

Ar yaa dooro dhaheesaa. Xuumo fildraney.

Apart from that, I found out Somali Bantus are the only Somalis that are very candid about human sexuality, or theirs to be more specific. You might wanna sit with one of them these days mr Me.

me   

lol@cara...don't worry the monitor will take the blast.... I think Somalis became prude, I read a book on sex and societies a while back, you should have seen some of teh customs different Somali clans had. I was shocked.

Eedo su'aashu waxa weeye,....should females stick by there men if they are shooting too early or should they stick by them and support them?

Jacpher   

^Dalmar Che, quick channel surfing magaceeda ku xifdisay?

Islaanta caadi ma aha. She knows her staff. Sidii Zafir seminarkeeda ma tagin wili?

Ms DD   

No they shouldnt. Otherwise one will risk being satisfied elsewhere. Therefore..for the sake of everyone (especially for the woman), i would leave the man if he is impotent or suffering from premature ejaculation. Islamically..this is also allowed and path that is permissable.

me   

Ok, premature ejaculation doesn't mena they can't have kids. So the man can still make kids keep that in mind.

So eedo lets say the woman gets cancer/diabetes or whatever other illness, should the man divorce her?

Pujah   

^^ absolutely not. cancer or whatever type of ilness she/he may suffer from is different from sexual dysfunction....the later increases fitna and resentment.

me   

So why should the woman leave the men for something that simple, while the man has to stick by his womans side when she has a much bigger problems? I say thats unfair.

Ms DD   

If the women cant satisfy her man, there are other options open to him if the couple agree. However what other options does the woman have if the man suffers from pe? I was told that it is quite frustrating for the woman! :D

Jacpher   

^Unfair is your analogy.

Regardless the gender, no one is forced to marry for life. If PE is too big for you, Che has provided some options there sxb. Scroll up ^.