Saalax

The work begins: President Martin contacts all aid agencies that operate in Somaliland

Saalax   

He highlights how the aid money sent to Somaliland is misused by Jeegaanta and from now there should be accountability.

To: Friends of Somaliland "let me take this opportunity to introduce you to the: United Somaliland Front U.S.F ,

a new government in exile World Bank,  Somaliland Development Fund SDF, DANIDA,  UK Aid,  February 2018

read more here

http://oodweynemedia.com/?p=167362

Saalax   

Galbeedi I told you we need someone like Martin.  The man is not after a simple position but going after the

entire system of  deception of Jeegaanta.

Saalax   
16 minutes ago, Holac said:

Mr. Martin could do a lot of damage to the reputation of Somaliland. The guy is determined.  

Yep he is a well learned man with connections.

• Like 1

Tallaabo   

I am starting to feel sorry for this Martin guy and those who are beginning to see him as their messiah. I mean who in his right state of mind would believe a Facebook government which even my old nomad abti can easily set up in ten minutes? 

• Like 2

Saalax   

Martin is just one of many. There will be many ways to discredit Jeegaanta.  I remember

few years ago when Jeegaanta though they will get oil from other people's lands but

were met with bullets and letters from the locals warning the oil companies to stay

away. In the end they left.

1 hour ago, Holac said:

Mr. Martin could do a lot of damage to the reputation of Somaliland. The guy is determined.  

he's no different from the thousands of corrupt koonfurian officials who badmouth Somaliland in deeqbixiyasha circles. these NGOs have their own objectives and have more on the ground reality than Mr Martin. 

• Like 2

Saalax   

In this day and age it will be hard to conceal evidence.  There is many videos of the Hargeisa locals themselves explaining how the water project aid was misused.  We also know where and which

regions the SDF funded by the IC went.

I have been few countries in last two months, Martin has serious followers from all Somali people, he could go to Sl and start a movement or to Mogadisho and get support .I am not talking about social media, he is into something and ke knows it.

Don't underestimate him, he is BIG problem for corrunt SL admin. he is Farmaajo of Somaliland

galbeedi   

Mustafe Martin is a successful man who is well educated . HEe has good job and good family. I can not say the same thing about those who are calling him crazy or other insulting names.

Of course people could object his approach, but he is smart albeit naive.

Having said that , the guy is having a huge support across Europe and North America. Also, since he hails from a community that has strong presence in UK and Europe, certainly he will do a lot of damage especially on the donor front. He connected already with Awdal state guys and others who  well versed on the issue.

When he was asked , Why these hasty announcement, he feels that the conventional wisdom of following the normal channels do not work in Somaliland, So he prepared to make what military men call shock and awe.

He thinks that what happened in Somaliland is not only a coup but illogical in the normal sense. How can anyone would vote a party that does all the things that brings governments down. Scandals, corruption, nepotism , misappropriation of public funds, selling of public land for personal interest, installing sectarian ideology in the system, lies and much more. Yet those people hated by everyone is your guest of honour. That means you can not wait them to leave your home.

IMagine in three years, if the american economy collapses, unemployment reaches 10%, the country goes unnecessary war, and the sitting president goes from one conflict to other, people are expected to throw the bums out before an election is eve called.

Folks, what happen in Somaliland is crazy, and Mr. Martin thinks that something similar must be created to confront. THat was my understanding when I talked to him. I will support him,, but in my situation, I am in stage where , " Wax la isku darsado ee aanan cidna iska daba gelin waxay doontaan ha sheegtaane.

Good luck and kick the jeegaan in the teeth.

Wuu waalan tahay dood ma ahane , dhaliishiisa uun sheega.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is similar things that happen with Ethiopian diaspora.

Every time there is demonstration or disturbance or chaos in a city in Ethiopia, a country of 100 million and 80 Ethnics, the diaspora has done following:

1. The most famous was a professor collected $500 each from diaspora, issued certificates of patriotism and stated will be in Addis Ababa in 6 months. A lot of people paid $500 for front row seat in new next government. 7 years later he is stuck with it making visits to Eritrea producing false videos with Eritrean conscripts, and lately those close to him exposing him since the money has run out.

2. For the 3rd time  a government in exile has been declared last year. All professors, Mengistus ex ministers, rejects from liberation organizations of 90s. Each with party of briefcase and two friends. They even got audience in State department as they say it, but is with an 82 year old long retired one lol. They do not say ex in the anouncement is just Deputy secratry of state fro African Affairs.

3. Such persons can have an impact if they do not start right away with direct politics. If you start with a humanitarian or social movement or some kind of Soros orwelian names, you can go further. The only draw back is it takes time and money and some work.

Tallaabo   

Galbeedi let us be serious for a minute sxb. Go to any mental health institution and you will find all sorts of well-educated men and women from good families. Madness knows no class, creed, wealth, or education level. It can strike the poor and the rich., the ignorant and the wise, the weak and the powerful in exactly the same way. Markaa ninyow bal hasii waalina ninka ee ha loo duceeyo.  

wakandan   

Word on the street is this guy is a gaal and would therefore never be accepted

Regardless, I don't know why we're even talking about this coffee shop government lol.

Just more comedy propaganda by our deranged friend Saalax. Maybe one day I'll take his rantings seriously when he starts talking coherently.

galbeedi   

Someone's name is Martin does not make somebody Gaal. Millions of Muslims in the western  countries anglicize their name. 

Stop slandering people  for political reasons. I know Jeegaan and their supporters are really bad people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saalax   
2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Someone's name is Martin does not make somebody Gaal. Millions of Muslims in the western  countries anglicize their name. 

Stop slandering people  for political reasons. I know Jeegaan and their supporters are really bad people.

Yep.  The jeegaan have no legs to stand on anyway.  They adore gaals like Michael Maryama  and invite homosexuals like Anderson Cooper to Somaliland yet suddenly they found their moral compass kkkk

daadka ma caruur bay moodeen.