Sign in to follow this  
Lake Da agony

That new grand theft auto Somalia game is out now in stores

STOIC   

^^ what i am implying is that those in a negative mood are less likely to be wellcoming than those in a positive mood-may be some people are in a negative mood since violence is attached to Somalia!

Fyr   

Am I the only one who finds the guy sitting on the wheelbarrow extremely funny? He really looks like he is high on khat. :D:D:D

Look what you've done Lake Da agony , you got everyone confused. This is why you should’ve posted this one on the joke section.

Anyway it was funny

:D

nuune   

If I can write a summary about that picture, I am very sure I could write a very long one, so as everyone, but it would be based on assumptions or "I THINK", but why all that trouble while you can ask the author of the thread, what is this!

ps: my question doesnt carry calaamtul su'aal, instead calaamatu tacajjub or calaamatu yaab

NoVa   

^^What is it Suppost 2 U??

my question doesnt carry calaamtul su'aal, instead calaamatu tacajjub or calaamatu yaab

Well said there handsome......

Baluug   

What the hell are u guys talking about "what is this?" You can't see the picture??LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Somalia is so bad that people will even rob you for a wheelbarrow!!So sad its funny!!!