Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

The Phenomena of the Somali Euro-trash

Ms DD   

Waa runtii..When you are at certain age, musqulaha godadka ah makuu fiicno. Ruumitiisimo waa ye. NG knows it too well smile.gif

Originally posted by Aromancer:

Were you there Val? how was the place?

Hello,

No, I wasn't there. I do feel the write up is too mean-spirited tho.

@ Image: So those are Swedish peeps? Interesting. :D

LoL @ NG! Glad to hear you had a good holiday. :cool:

NGONGE   

^^^ Are you not gone yet?

Originally posted by Northerner:

NG, you need to go to Africa saxib. No not Egypt i mean Africa!!! That huge place full of black people (for the most part). You have been too comfortable for too long. Complaining about toilets :rolleyes:

I plan to. But I much prefer Sophist’s kind of toilet to the hole in the floor that African (and Syrian) homes have. Anyway, it’s a bit too late for teaching this old dog all these new tricks. The muscles needed for such a procedure are simply not developed enough.

Ps

Ms Dhucdhuc, I’m as fit as a fiddle and in the prime of life. It’s not a case of creaking bones; it’s more about perfecting a skill. Something like attempting to sleep whilst standing up. :D

NG,

i got agree with you, i could never do the whole in the ground toilet even in somalia. I always said that my hamstrings were too small :D

Worst experience has to be toilets in Indian trains that run on creaky rail lines with the momentum of small earth quakes.... The best bit is that the holes are conveniently person sized, with a view of your doom if you happen to slip on the rail line directly below ...

Did i add the slippery floor and nothing to hold on to for dear life except the miniscule attempt at sink an arm-and-half reach away

LoL @ CG :D . Urm, did you use the man-hole then? Sounds like an extreme sport.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Are you not gone yet?

Not yet. In a few days, I'A. Want me to bring anything back for ya? smile.gif

NGONGE   

Heh@CG

You are out of your mind, man. Why in the world did you think it was ok to go to the toilet in an indian train? Did you not consider the feelings of all those poor passangers? :D

India%20train.jpg

Originally posted by Val:

^^^ Not yet. In a few days, I'A. Want me to bring anything back for ya?
smile.gif

If you can smuggle out Rahima in your hand luggage it will be great. I feel sad everytime I think of my good sister living in the middle of all those Aussies. Not to mention having to breath the same air as a particular indho yar Somali. :D

Ms DD   

lol@didgeridoo..I can see NG playing with his didgeridoo! what an image!

Sorry..I will resist making any jokes :D

^ You're on form today. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

If you can smuggle out Rahima in your hand luggage it will be great. I feel sad everytime I think of my good sister living in the middle of all those Aussies. Not to mention having to breath the same air as a particular indho yar Somali.
:D

Sorry, dear, I can't help. People smuggling is illegal. Anyway, Rahima is probably too big to fit into my hand luggage! *Ducks*

Ms DD   

Val

I have my moments :D

So you are off to down under? Alle ha kuu sahlo. I couldnt sit through all those hours.

Travel safely. Iska ilaali deep vein thrombosis. Take aspirin before travelling to avoid possible DVT.

-Lily-   

Val Bring back loaaaaaaaaaads of pictures, so that we may see if all that advertising we hear is really spot on or not :D

CG and Ng, must we really know about you intimate lavatory habits? Goodness… :mad:

Elysian   

Waryaadhaheen ha iga caayina dadka magaaladeeyda... trash ba tiraahdeene war dadkani waxay ka sameeysanyihiin cash...

Valentenah sis, these are not the original somalis of sweden, these ppl came with the caravan, spread some glitter & glamour and moved on. Left are we reer gothenburg, in our jilbaabs and ankle-long pants, wondering what hit us.

Seriously, I'm amazed the wadaads didn't stop this event, which is usually the case and makes it into the headlines of the local newspapers.

waryaa_004_lg.jpg