Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Sucaad Xaaji Max'uud

^Leave the poor woman alone marka.

Otherwise, we might just ask the 11 million illegall Mexicans to go farther and you know that we will be the end of your beloved Canada icon_razz.gif

Please me call Che smile.gif

I would be happy to get Shangoole's number for you. I heard our Duke has it :D

^LOL

If and when you side with a loser, you get a bad hand and you have to live with the consequences, you should know your history@che, speaking of native americans.

Abwaan, if I may, I have addressed my suspicion, you may not agree with it, but it is suspicion nevertheless.

I do not give everyone the benefit of the doubt, especially when there are alot of holes in the lady's story.

I didn't say anything thats was over the top, I shared my concern as I am entitled to, as you are but nothing I said should be dismissed just because, somalis tend to have this tone of "us vs them". The world isn't out to get the lady, or you or any immigrant. If you are honest and hard working and you follow the rule of law, there should be no reason why someone would be arrested and if and when one is detained without probably cause, then allah will have mercy on them and grant them the will to fight the powers that be, but please, makaa yeelin, ANAGA AND AYAKA none sense, not today, not ever and anytime I see this none sense shared by other members, I will confront whoever and whenever.

^about the ways of your warlord?

seriously, lets stop this nac nac and see the case for what it is, an attention grabber. We should be condemning criminal behaviour, instead, we as a community are willing to look the other way and even so far as championing for her case, its disgusting to say the least.

^Agreed we shouldn't encourage criminal, but don't condemn people before they have their day in court.Anyone can accuse anyone else of crime, but let jury decide!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Abwaan, if I may, I have addressed my suspicion, you may not agree with it, but it is suspicion nevertheless.

I do not give everyone the benefit of the doubt, especially when there are alot of holes in the lady's story.

I didn't say anything thats was over the top, I shared my concern as I am entitled to, as you are but nothing I said should be dismissed just because, somalis tend to have this tone of "us vs them". The world isn't out to get the lady, or you or any immigrant. If you are honest and hard working and you follow the rule of law, there should be no reason why someone would be arrested and if and when one is detained without probably cause, then allah will have mercy on them and grant them the will to fight the powers that be, but please, makaa yeelin, ANAGA AND AYAKA none sense, not today, not ever and anytime I see this none sense shared by other members, I will confront whoever and whenever.

Yes you have the right to share your concern like anyone else and I agree with you that this judgement suits other cases and a lot maalayacni dad badan oo ku dhaqmo then iska dhigo victims maryooleey waa ka buuxaan but over here it sounds like you know more than I do about this particular case.

You know what I beleive that one day Somalia will be peaciful we need people like you who are not just surrounded by emotion in meelaha sida immigration-ka naloo geeyo...lol!

Kool_Kat   

Layzie hasn't said anything that has not been said before on this thread, but I guess coming from Layzie rag badan baa xajiin ku kacday... :D

Layzie, leave the poor woman alone...Igaaradaan aa sidii squash ball intaa racquet uqaadatay aa darbiga ladhacosidna dhaaf...

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

^^ edo , leave the men to the men.

;)

you didn't asnwer my question: why are you demonising this women when you came on a boat and got smuggled on a lorry throught the border? And you also drive without a licence. you criminal lady.
:D

Scary stuff.

Fabregas   

^
:D
wuv u 2, abuu shangoole boy (shangoole stole my land)

that way I can school you about paradise, you seem to be lost whenever the subject comes up.

he he. And what can tell me abou Jannah that I don't know already? Maybe you will tell me that Sheikh Sarkhowzy al Zionists released A fatwa saying that hijab and niqab doesn't lead to jannah and THUs one must ze va va voom clothes instead. Or perhaps you will tell me the road to jannah is on ze ahmaric train.

ps. oh, and btw, since you mention intergrity, remember how you were certain that the brothers who got arrested in Germany were terrorists before they were even brought to trial. :D The rest of us said they were innocent till proven guilty, but, hey, what the heck do we know, when you got the great "canadian" legal expert: lazie ilbax flight 13 g, eh? Now, seriously, i do expect you to say you were wrong and apologise when to this mother when she is released. ;)

ayoub, i'm not making any of it up. I tell ya I have 100% assumption like lazie has. :D

apologize? You must be mad@ papichulo Fabre.

I said this about the outcome of the DNA test,

From the time the said 'impostor' was detained, until she was let out in bail leaves room for doubt and a possible identity switch as the Canadian Officials are known to drag their heel when it comes to detention matters, because such cases have low priority, especially if it involves immigration fraud because most times, the said people have committed one crime or another, as the margin of error for wrongful detention is low because the number of innocent people detained without probable cause are slim to none. (they are known to leave criminals behind bar for a long period of time before the media picks up the story, in this case, tabloid media of all outlets)

Having said that, from the time the said 'impostor' was let go on bribe/bail, there is a very good chance that during this period, the identity of the real subject was switched back to the said Sucaad Max'uud, hence why she called attention to herself and got the media involved, means she has now come out of the hole she was in while another person was attempting to fly off with her identity, which means she wants this nightmare to be over, which means the victim card was the one to pull out.

She has called for her DNA to be taken and tested, via fingerprinting, which means this said person who took the test recently may in fact be Sucaad Max'uud but the person who tried to fly from kenya may have as well being the real 'impostor'.

So why would I apologize when I have discredited her? There is room for doubt, regardless of the outcome. Next time, read what your celebrity writes, don't just get updates from the fan site, ok papi?

PS: I feel sorry for you papi because you have been stripped of your dignity. If only xiin left some dhuux for me, just tiny bit but oh well, Che will do for now.

Pss: I said this before and I will say it again, the teenager jihadis's guilt was never proven, the german authorities didn't have enough evidence to hold them, therefore they were let go but it doesnt mean their guilt or innocence were ever proven.

Fabregas   

Pss: I said this before and I will say it again, the teenager jihadis's guilt was never proven, the german authorities didn't have enough evidence to hold them, therefore they were let go but it doesnt mean their guilt or innocent was ever proven.

IF YOU SAY SO. :D ps. why is it that accused of killing people in a mosque or the Israeli airforce both are? Double standards, anyone? Me thinks someone is suffering from an inferiority complex. ;)

newayz, have fun. good day.

^Fabre, are you in a sound mind? and are we still talking about Sucaad Max'uud?

Israel? Masjid massacre? I wasn't aware that the subject was in the middle of a war zone?