Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Sucaad Xaaji Max'uud

LZG, before you accuse MMA for supporting "a criminal" I wonder how did you reach to the conclusion of this lady been a criminal?

^is it an assumption that she did not report her arrest and kept silent while being held by the kenyan authorities and decided to alert the media after she was out, which meant that there was a good possibility that the real Sucaad surfaced then? Why is that too far fetched? Somalida do this crap every day.

You know of people or you have heard of people doing it all the time, this scam is not a new scam.

Is it an assumption that she admitted to paying bribe to the Kenyan authorities?

Is it an assumption that the photo id's she presented look nothing like her, except the top one, which is her citizenship id...

is it an assumption that the star only reported one side of the story and didn't wait around to get the other side? did they sent a reporter to kenya to verify the woman's identity? They didnt print any of this. all we know is she somehow contacted the newspaper and all of a sudden, the case got undeserved exposure.

So give me a break ya Che, I didn't make up any of this but can you say the same about her?

^Just what do you have against this woman?

Tell me, a Somali who didn't bribe Kenyan officials to get out of jam? And Kenya isn't exactly a nation of laws?

^how about my family and the many others who never once paid a bribe? We had our papers in order, we were never stopped for the entire 2 and a half yrs we lived there. There are many families that will tell you the same thing, so don't give me this bs about, she is a victim, have mercy on her.

NO CALOOL JALEEC FOR A CRIMINAL....

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^how about my family and the many others who never once paid a bribe? We had our papers in order, we were never stopped for the entire 2 and a half yrs we lived there. There are many families that will tell you the same thing, so don't give me this bs about, she is a victim, have mercy on her.

you forgot the part about how you were smuggled on boat from malta and then you faked your identity and crossed the mexican border with the local mafiosos al nino ze barozza. I am pretty certain about all this based upon your SOL nickname, which has left me to assume some things about that I know believe are fact. ;)

Abwaan   

^how about my family and the many others who never once paid a bribe? We had our papers in order, we were never stopped for the entire 2 and a half yrs we lived there.

And how did they end up getting these papers unless your family also paid pribe to may be senior Kenyan officials...?

^you want the old papers faxed to you so you can start an investigation and find out if high officials were involved?

Fabre, is your jihadi dignity still intact? Waxaa iga kaa dambeyse xiin oo skinkaaga jaraayo, oo sida oodkaca hal hal meel u safay, oo lafahaadii inuu karsaday, ayuu luuxa ka dhuuqay ee ma adaaba whole again eh?

BTW, which way is paradise? adaaba war haaye

Fabregas   

^^ Edo Tom, the path to jannah is on the right. Lakin, adiga you might going to prison soon, that is, when they find out how you came on a boat and you drive without a licence. :D

The whole world you live in and call home now traces its existence to criminal enterprise.

And thanks I live in the good old USA all criminals are welcomed.

^LOL, why are upset@ che? Did you pick another fight with adeero shangoole?

Fabre, you didn't answer my question, when will you get your jihadi dignity back from xiin?

Fabregas   

^^ edo , leave the men to the men.

;)

you didn't asnwer my question: why are you demonising this women when you came on a boat and got smuggled on a lorry throught the border? And you also drive without a licence. you criminal lady. :D

^ :D wuv u 2, abuu shangoole boy (shangoole stole my land)

Fabre, typo aad sameyse, because you meant to write a man vs a boy icon_razz.gif

Listen, the day you get back your dignity, alert me, that way I can school you about paradise, you seem to be lost whenever the subject comes up.

Abwaan   

^you want the old papers faxed to you so you can start an investigation and find out if high officials were involved?

lol...I think that job is for the Kenyan government but I was trying to shed a light on that in Kenya you don't get things done in offices unless you pay pribes so I didn't understand why you were blaming the sister...may be it was easier to do it outside rather than in prison.