Saalax

The Mickey Mouse project of Somaliland continues to unravel

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Saalax,

Give us a brief on what you think is unravelling? What is your take on what the traditional leader said in that gathering? 

Here is the answer.

4 minutes ago, Saalax said:

Here is the answer.

That is not an answer. I am looking for your take since you have mentioned something is unravelling. In what ways, how so? Where is your analysis to back your claims. 

Saalax   
4 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

That is not an answer. I am looking for your take since you have mentioned something is unravelling. In what ways, how so? Where is your analysis to back your claims. 

Well isn't it obvious?  Somaliland unity is dying day by day. It is only a matter of time the powder keg explodes. For example the suldaan in the next video calls for West Burco and Awdal communities

to quit the army and not part take in the fantasy clashes in the border areas. That is not a view

confined to him but 99% of the civilians as well. 

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

It seems the dude's idea of unity is based on opposition to their others.

Qabil qaran ma noqdo anyway. That is why the idea of Somaliland recognition became very absurd. 

Saalax   
48 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

It looks with Harti not fully involved, this Jegaaanta /Gashaanbuur will dominate SL politics for decades to come.

The mickey mouse project won't exist for that long and it will be confined to few areas. 

Saalax,

It is human nature that when what you expected and what you got are opposites, you will be dismayed, frustrated or at worse angry at someone or something. 

It is little wonder the doomsayers like yourself never lost a beat when things get a little tough in Somaliland. All of a sudden, your crystal balls show you all doom and gloom - predicting the end of Somaliland as you see it.  You remind me of a gentleman from Awdal who used to write articles about Somaliland on Wardheernews and Hiiraan Online. Too bad, he gave up on his articles - because none of his predictions never materialised. Here is an article he wrote about Somaliland, predicting 2013 was the year Somaliland would collapse - when the issues about the local elections was hottest. (http://www.wardheernews.com/is-the-2013-going-to-be-the-year-somaliland-will-finally-bite-the-dust
/ )

Time after time, this nation proves your wrong. What you conceive as a sign of weakness, is really an opportunity to reshape and remake this country into what it should be.  No one expects things to be smooth, or all well. But every crisis, every problem and every hiccup is an opportunity. 

Judging from the past, we can all agree that Somaliland has done quite well sailing around those tough times and hurdles. Knowing my people very well, I am 100% sure they will over come all obstacles that come with flying colours. 

Please do not forget to revisit this topic in year 2020 and lets compare notes then. 

Saalax   

suldaanka there is only one nation and that is Somalia.  I can bet you in 2020

Somaliland will still remain a unrecognized divided backwater. 

This is the worst time to wish any Somali enclave even a village to conflict.

Lets wish everyone where ever they are to have government, organization and or administration. It is easier to have compromise later than now.

Once a region develops enough and is peaceful, will outgrow its area and will need to trade and interact with neighbor, then things can be done calmly where people have something to loose. At this time there is a lot of territories where don't have much to loose if conflict arises. These can be used by anyone who has some petro-dollar money and empires all around.