Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

What is your dream job?

wooow, my felow nomads had amazing dream jobs. I am way impressed Masha allah. Well, i know we can't narrow down on all of our dream jobs. It's good to dream and accomplish them.

So far, I am getting my business thing going. I hope to take that to a CEO job. I know i am really good at it. Second, I want as i said to become a Registerd Nutritionist.

Hey ya'll I am so impressed to all of the people who took this seriosly not as a joke. I am happy.

Hopefully i want to hear more intersting postings

Ladiif   

Princess_Sexy, you dont have to be hard on yourself coz u did nothing wrong....I myself suffer lack of concentration sometimes---oh,maybe i shud write a topic on this!!

well done nomads! that was good to here 4rom yall

dhuusyee! i recommend that alot! nomads hearts r bleeding every corner for superficial stuff!

og-gal! i hope i never come to your court! redface.gif i know u will through the book at me! u know why!

latiif! u got my vote! i cant understand what happen to uas mind set! the pic price! why settle 4 little junks of bread when u can have the whole damn shabang!

silent-sista! what can i say!lol! everyone needs a nite nurse! i know, i frequently do!!

rest! keep dreaming! u know dreams do come through if u apply it! no dream is a waste of live!

Blessed   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

My dream Job is to be a Judge, since i live in Moslim country i don't think i can be. I am majoring Islamic Law if i do well i can be a prof. in university i am studing
smile.gif
Otherwise i could be a lawyer or as we call here Family lawyer.

Salam

Man Sha Allah, girl!

Maybe you can go to Somalia - sentence all those mucafan war lords to alife time of community laboure!

Simplicity

I want to be a paleontologist....i dont know what the start salary is though /QUOTE]

errm, Whats that?

Me wanna be Educational Policy Maker (amongst other things)... In Sha Allah!

Blessed   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Salaam,

Ameenah thanx sweety. i am planing to go somalia Inshallah, let is keep praying that our country will be ok soon inshallah.

About warlords , i would take their lives sis, coz they took thousands of innocent's peple's live, and more became refugees .

heyy All i am proud of U.

Sweetness,

I'll be there supporting you all the way. Besides, who'd wanna get on the wrong side of a judge!

^^^Lazy Bones! ... about time u stopped livin off ur parents n da NATIONAL BANK OF ENGLAND, dont u think? redface.gif

My dream Job is 2 get paid 4 editing u guyz on SOL :D:D

Xafsa   

My dream job is working for either the UN or the WHO as an Epidemiologist. This would enable me to travel. The trick is finding a husband that is willing to travel with you...'cause y'all know I need my fix ;) .

Blessed   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

My dream job would be to get paid 4 doing absolutely nothing. Otherwise a job is a job is a job.

hahhahaha!

who doesn't? but hey, maybe you can cross over and become an Essex wife?

My girl lives in that hood.

I'll see if there are any Somalis down there......!

My Dream Job umh to work as a professional Sniper for Al-Qaeda and my first target is (-|-)

Second Job is to share jobs with athena and get paid to edit you guys on s.o.l.

to my people,

in one word, i hope to be a politician. yes, a Somali, woman politician. and may be some day the Somali ambassador to the UNITED NATIONS.

Inshaa Allah.

ZOLA   

my dream job is to work for a non govermental organiizationg such as the UN,RED CROSS, PIECE CORPS etc...

flying-still...dont worry hon ..am sure u will find a husb that would travel with u... smile.gif

my second dream job is to become a fashion designer..hope ma dreams do come true insha-allah.

A.A