Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

What is your dream job?

OG Moti   

I changed my mind, I want to be head of intelligence, to torture the Arabs and westerns we catch smoking weed or doing anything wrong in the country, no matter how small the crime is we or I will torture them personaly, and those we dont like and i see dont fit good guest, I will find a crime for them and punish them according to the law... and send them back wherever they came from, and will never return the country...

Allah kariim - pray for faluuja

Peace

me i wanna build a place 4 all the xalimos that jumped off the cliff between reality and false impressions! u know what i mean!

house name! xalimo reality house!

qualificaton:gotta be confused xalimo!

have this issues:

1-u think marying an outcast is cool!

2-u hate faaraxs

2.2- u hate your kind completely.

2.3- u like whites. old bloody white dudes.

2.4- u replace faaraxas for blk x-convicts who claim to have found the islam religon in jail!

2.5- u looking for someone to take care of you like their own flesh and blood! u is a ho basically.

2.6.5- some one told u look good and u come to hollywood thinking that u can be a star!!

3.0- u r xxxx! u is mystery!! dont worry, dr rudy will find out!!! thats my speciality!!!

:eek:

OG Moti   

^^^ duqa ala ileen wax kaa nixiyey baad aragtay, Alow adaa kariim, wali wax kaa yaa biyo ma weyneysid..

Allah kariim

Peace

2.5- u looking for someone to take care of you like their own flesh and blood! u is a ho basically.

I dont know whether to go :confused: or :eek: or :mad: ** Thinking **

This is not the first time you referred to somali women as "Ho's"...how would you know?

Takes one to know one I guess.

Wiilo   

rudy walaal hablaha Somalida ka xishoo, wey kula dhasheen, wey ku dhaleen, inaad sidatan wax oga sheegto Ceeb weeye. STOP IT :mad:

IstacajAb:

Xoogsade   

I have no specific dream job but like Anything technical, jobs that require practical solutions, engineering, design, making things work and putting them in order. I would be cool always with a job like that. As for rewarding profession(depending on how one thinks about the world), I think being a teacher and teaching kids is the best. What is better than shaping the minds of tomorrow? I have tremendous respect for teachers.

My current job is perfect, suitable for my schedule and continuing education. Nothing beats being your own boss and getting called when people have problems, take care of them and put a smile on their faces, make the day easy and less troublesome for them smile.gif

Bess.   

dream job...to be a writer....an author of fiction....and the second part of that job....a wifey and a mommy..... icon_razz.gif ....suprised y'all huh.... :rolleyes: ....