Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

What is your dream job?

Hi guys, I see now a days some successfull somali young people which really makes me happy.

So nomads what is your dream job or what are you majoring in? And what do you want to do with ur degree or deploma? What actions are ya doing to get where you want?

I want to become Registered nutritionist. It is 3 year deploma or degree. Start salary is $25.

Abdinuur   

Og Girl,

That's tight...Islamic Law. Wow!

Princess,

Cum'on girl...be realistic...lol. Wanna be like Juliet Caesar huh...Well you're almost there cuzz you're a Princess now...then you'd be a Queen...and then You'd be able to Rule The World (remember that song...if i rule world...very nice huh).

Okay. It aint my dream job but I love teaching. Maybe when I retire, I'll teach and educate them college students. :D

Haseena   

smile.gif Have to many dreams, guess I'll have to settle for one and that would be: reporter/journalist

But I also would love to teach history and someday french...inshallah maybe I can be both a teacher and a reporter :D

im doing a three year digree in nursing, but a wanna be a doctor, once i finish my degree, InshaAllah i plan on re-training (while still working as a nurse) hehee, ooh, and i only do an extra year to become a midwife aswell.

thats alot,,,

1-a nurse

2-a midwife

3-last a doctor!

i konw im going the long way, but i really wanna experience the different feilds in my own way and time!

Senora   

Originally posted by Kaafi:

Princess

Cum'on girl...be realistic...lol. Wanna be like Juliet Caesar huh...Well you're almost there cuzz you're a Princess now...then you'd be a Queen...and then You'd be able to Rule The World (remember that song...
if i rule world
...very nice huh).

Do you mean Nas's " rule the world", yeah i remember that song...but anyways, i was just kidding...i actually have very big dreams...at first my parents, and friends didnt think i was serious, but lately i've had big breaks, and NOW WHO'S LAUGHING..oh wait,..AHEM.. i'm getting ahead of myself....but anyways..here goes

well growing up an argumentative kid, the thought of becoming a lawyer dawned on me....i've heard all these stories.." oh all lawyers are liars, and they're no-good crooks", well i hope to climb over those stereotypical barriers ;) ...since my ninth grade year when i joined my high school mock trial team..i've heard of my "gift", lol(not bragging or anything), and when i started winning city, county, state awards...and working for my county's juvenile courts sytem, and becoming a member of my state's Law academy, which helped me become inducted into the student bar association...thats when i started earning my friends and family's recognition....whew :eek: ,THAT WAS A LOT!!.....but even though i know im talented in that field, its not the job i intend on retiring from...from there, i hope to enter into the political field...start landing positions in the government.....after that, i want to start working internationally.......my ultimate dream job would be working in the united nations( move over Kofi Anan).....just trying my best to make the world a better place...there are a few more detail i could add....but i dont wanna bore you....lol

BTW::Kaafi...a teacher huh?impressive, i think they have the best jobs in the world :D , and i really mean that....good luck with that

my dream job is to be an africa chief! i would have constituted a mandatory one year of service in reer baadiya for each nomad coming back from the lands of false realities like usa, europe and arabia, to de-tox their minds and come back to reality...!

I already feel sorry 4 the geel jiryaash! good luck boyz talking cc, fish&chip and nb!

Ladiif   

To tell you truth, I'm a big time dreamer, and my dream job changes on an hourly basis, however, as for this moment, my dream job is to become the first president of "United States of Africa" at least for now.

BTW, this topic does not belong here!!

Senora   

Originally posted by Latiif:

as for this moment, my dream job is to become the first president of "United States of Africa" at least for now.

the first president huh?....well sorry to burst your bubble, but i think George Washington beat you to it :D

Ladiif   

Princess-Sexy, I thought this was just a dream but thanks for the 411 thou....besides, can u read my above post ^^^^^one more time.

Senora   

Originally posted by Latiif:

Princess-Sexy, I thought this was just a dream but thanks for the 411 thou....besides, can u read my above post ^^^^^one more time.

LOOOLL i just did

first president of "United States of Africa"

AFRICA!!I feel so slow :( LOL ...but oh well, i wont be so hard on myself.......* still giggling**