Che -Guevara

Something Is Brewing In Mogadishu: Abdi Qaybdiid's House Raided

Apparently, the raid was carried out by troops trained UAE. It looks like  a setup; a way to dismantle troops that answers to UAE.

NISA and the armed forces stated that they didn't order the raid. Farmaajo and Taabit "promised" an investigation.

On side note, members of Abgaal clan seem to have sided with Government in regards to Abdishakur issue. Fiqi and Abdishakur were given warnings.

Holac   
5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Apparently, the raid was carried out by troops trained UAE. It looks like  a setup; a way to dismantle troops that answers to UAE. NISA and the armed forces stated that they didn't order the raid. Farmaajo and Taabit "promised" an investigation.

That is a likely scenario. 

What is striking is the inability of Farmaajo's government to control, monitor or give orders to a large segment of the armed groups in Mogadishu. The old clan militia system is replaced by salaried mercenaries with independent command structure. 

Farmaajo spoke too soon. He should have let his deputies do all the talking.

2 hours ago, Holac said:

Farmaajo spoke too soon. He should have let his deputies do all the talking.

Holac,

I think he wanted to get ahead with the message, instead of letting otheres give contradictory or different explanation.

No fuzz, this will be resolved peacefully, Qaybdiid also spoke well and calming the situation.

The soldiers not to blame, they were following orders,but who ever gave this order is in trouble

Mooge   

niyoow once again poor soldiers are framed to do criminal raid. if alasow is right and this was a scheme to frame the UAE and cut diplomatic relations with UAE, then it already failed because everyone is talking about how this was a fake raid to use as a pre-tex to cut relations with UAE. the so called goverment can't get its act together to run the country and make peace among somali people. all these character with the funny names Saadiq John and other gang leaders need to be fired. 

the case of cabdishakur is not over year and relatives are demanding they get the bodies back so they can do proper burial. if relatives of dead Cabdishakur raid are serious in unearthing the bodies of their relatives, this is a serious problem and will embarrass farmaajo and kheyre very bad.  

galbeedi   

Farmaajo did the right thing this time around.  It is correct to go ahead of the story.

Waa Mu'aamaro loo baahan yahay si cad in looga hortago oo la  fashiliyo.

Someone is cooking something to derail this government, and we Somalis should not allow this. In sports, this kind of mistakes are called " unforced errors". Something that you could and should avoid at any cost.  Looking this events, I  came to realize that President Farmaajo is winning and he might be successful to bring Somalia out of the political hole.

If he avoids the Abyssinian stooges for help, and comes back to his " Somalia , Somali baa difaacaysa" he will have our full support. You should know that our primary enemy is Ethiopia, and now the Emirates. Within ten months, this government has achieved great goals including the control of the Somali air space. People around the enclaves are crying about the success of this move. 

Somali prisoners were released from around the world, the Turkish army is building the Somali army, and by looking the efforts of this government, Khayre and Farmaajo might bring Somalia from the political hole  if they avoid  these unforced mistakes.

When you are traveling and trying to reach a destination, you must not be distracted by others, or those you meet in the way. Did you ever hear the saying that " The dog barks , but the caravan goes". 

Ha isku mashquulin muranka qabaa'ilka , sobobtoo ah Qabaa'ilku wax badan ma rabaan dantoodana ma garanayaan, waa dad lagu guurayo oo mararka qaarkood dantooda cadow ku ah. o . Adiga waxa lagaa rabaa, in aadan safarkaaga hakin oo meeshii aad ku socotay aad gaadho. Haddi aad ciidan qaran dhisto, oo budhcada hubaysan aad gabood u diido, wiilasha Al-shabaab ee la qaldayna, aad badhna dagaal kaga adkaato, badhna la heshiiso, argagixisada caalimigana gabood u diido, shanqadha siyaasigu way iska dhamaan.

Lately we have been listening people like CAlasow complaining about the "H" clan been dominated or their taxes used by everyone, yet if you analyze carefully, it is all plot to mislead the people. I know who is pushing this idea for destructive reasons. Few weeks ago I was having a coffee with few guys, and a freind from Burco suggested to a guy from Galmudug who was complaining about being targeted by Farmaajo and Khayre and he told him:

" waar miyaad dawlad iyo waxan la idiinla iminayo aad iska daysaan oo inta Gaalkacayo iyo Marka u dhaxeysa inta aad xidhataan aad dawlad goboleed cusub ku dhawaaqdaan, dadkan Soomaalida ee idin imanayana ay goboladoodi ku noqdaan oo ay hargeisa , GEdo iyo degaanadoodi tegaan. Maxaad u Biilinaysaan dadkan , idin kor fadhiys". 

The Galmudug guy nooded and said, as soon as Farmaajo government is finished we are no longer preoccupied about Somali government , and you guys, Somaliland could leave if you wish. I told him that , the Galmudug and the "H" in general became rich of the Somali state and government, and without that you could be any other place  inhabited by a greedy clan. I told him about hospitals. schools, and billions of dollars of infrastructure spent in Mogadishu. the Turks and others. He did not realize that the Somali government from 1960-1990 built only "Banaadir iyo Labada webi", the rest went to Berbera and Hargeisa. They became rich of the Somali state and capital. I told him, do not listen to the SNM guy who want to dismantle Somalis. After few heated argument, he told me , " waar ma nimankiinan reer AWdal ee SNM ta Ina Biixi footka siiyey ayaan wax ka dhegeystaa"

The so called domination of others is totally false. The prime minister is from "H" block, so does the army chief, the former intelligence chief, the Governor of Banaadir, and most of the police commanders and others. Plus, they have all the advantage of the national capital . Imagine a person from Ceerigaabo or Zaylac who never had anything from the Somali state other than the Somali Hood and the sovereignty of the nation. 

Some people think  this calculated attacks including the latest against Qaybdiid are either the growing pains of the Somali state becoming accountable through this misadventures or  the enemies of Somalia are really scared and want to create a tribal war. This latest moves by UAE and their paid " Dabadhilifs" made me think my criticism of Farmaajo and Khayre.

I do believe now more than  ever that  the success of this government could pull Somalia out of the political disaster. We must take stand at this juncture of the history and side with government against the plotting of those who want to derail the Somali nation. 

President Farmaajo must not allow to be distracted by small nuisances from the tribes and instead focus on the major things of defeating our enemies. 

Iska jir kuwa karinaya dagaal qabiil ama in ay partimaameed ka dhigtaan reer gaara. Arrintan Cabdi Qaybdiid waxa ay qaawisay kuwii rabay in ay adiga iyo beesha H/G madaxa isku galiyaan. 

I also feel that some guys from MOgadishu especially the Cali Geedi community might be plotting to get the prime ministership for themselves in order to create bigger problems. Mr. Khayre must ignore the impulse to crush the opposition and keep what he was doing which was build institutions.

When I look back the " Qalbi Dhagax " affair, the raid of C. C/shakur, and this latest raid, I come to realize that this president is trying to do the right thing and others are trying to derail his efforts. AS patriotic Somalis we must stand with Farmaajo now and help him succeed.

• Like 2

Holac   

Old Observer and Galbeedi, the quick response from Farmaajo may send the message he was tacitly involved in the other raid.

Guys, for the good of the country and the people, some spoilers have to be eliminated, This XARAAN ku naax, who poisoning the masses, must be dealt with.

Doing a little evil for the greater good, and again these bad apples, which are very tiny minority, are from every somali group.

As for the public, Galbeedi, nailed, most don't know what is good for them, and can easily be exploited.

Xumaanta iyo xaal abuur, dad kecin, belo sheegid,  isku dir, waa ka dheereeysa, wanaaga, iyo Khayrka socda.

galbeedi   

Maakhiri,

The Somali nation must be bigger than a propagandist like Calsow. He will neither help his tribe nor the Somali people. 

C/qaybdiid spoke well and allowed the system to take it's course. It is not about Farmaajo alone now, it is about us Somalis. 

Midida qofka daabka haya ee taladu ka go' do waa in aynu taageera oo toosinaa markuu qaldamo.