Suldaanka

Inauguration of Somaliland's 5th President H.E. Muse Bihi Abdi

Barwaaqo   

Khudbadda Madaxweyne Muuse Biixi jeediyey waa qudbad qiimo badan oo dhinacyo badan taabanaysa.

Galbeedi laysma caasiyo’e ee bal huunahaagan khudbadiisa wax ka qor mise...?

• Like 2

i thought his speech was very impressive. just wanted to extend a warm thanks to Ahmed Mohamed Mohamud Silaanyo. im very sad to see him go. he'll certainly go down as the president that linked our past with our future. Somaliland 4 life. 

Masiixi bixi - guul iyo gobanimo

bexjhc5.gif

• Like 1

a great speech , and  BIIXI is showing majurity, Wish him luck and his team.

Not sure why Cirro didn't show up, it is time for a compromise and work together, to better the system.

I notice how he talked about the Dervishes, and the freedom fighters against the  BRITISH and Ethiopians colonizers,, it is was an olive branch to Khaatumo community (even though Dervishes consisted many clans)and am certain this angered likes of Oodweeyne. a lot is waiting including amendment of  the constitution and real power sharing for ALL SOMALILANDERS.

next TAALO for SAYIDKA in Hargaisa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

a great speech , and  BIIXI is showing majurity, Wish him luck and his team.

Not sure why Cirro didn't show up, it is time for a compromise and work together, to better the system.

I notice how he talked about the Dervishes, and the freedom fighters against the  BRITISH and Ethiopians colonizers,, it is was an olive branch to Khaatumo community (even though Dervishes consisted many clans)and am certain this angered likes of Oodweeyne. a lot is waiting including amendment of  the constitution and real power sharing for ALL SOMALILANDERS.

The new president should do whatever he can to bring about equality and justice for all but taalo for Sayidka??? The problem with Saydika was not his campaign against the British and other foreigners but his murderous campaign against the Somali civilians. He was responsible for the murder of a lot of my grandfather's brothers in Sanaag. His movement was the Alshabaab of his time. His abusive and divisive poetry was also a major problem.

Barwaaqo   
2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Horta taariikhdii Daraawiishta oo sax ah dib haloo qoro ka dibna hala dhiso Taalo taariikhdaa ka turjumaysa.