Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Polanyi   

^^To be honest, we outplayed them last time as well,. Arsenal had most of the possesion and Chelsea were trying to hoof it to Drogba on the break. Only difference this time, we scored first and they couldn't really come back after that. Last night showed Chelsea are a team in decline. I don't say this lightly. They need new blood.The only negative of the game was that Arsenal still seem to not know how to slow down a game and kill the game off. These bloody kids want to play gun- ho no matter what the score is.

Tuujiye   

lool good to see you back polanyi.. Last time I saw u in here I think it was page 5 lool...

Norf I'm here sxb as always... I was traveling and didn't get a chance to see the game live but I watched it last night when I got back.

The coach got the starting line very wrong and when he brought in Remires, I was shocked really... Maskiinka I like him but know chelsea Boss, Carlos is on his way out unless he buys some good players...

I don't know why Bossingwa didn't start and Anilka who always plays well Vs Arsenal... We played a long ball! WTF I don't remember chelsea playing that game! last we played long ball was in the early 90's looool If Anelka played, Drogba would have seen the ball because Anelka come back for the ball and always plas well with Drogba and Malouda...

Anyways, I think Arsenal was by far the better team. Nasri is just too sick and with that kid healthy, they don't need Fabi.. Is good to see Van Persie healthy again and getting back to his old self... He should start from now on...

Bajaq yaashii Arsenal sidaan is dhahaaye ma eesan ugu alalaasin meelkaste lool.. I guess they learned their lesson yaah... is about time aad is xoreyseen...

We have a very easy month coming up so hopefully we will get back to our winning ways lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Van Persie and Walcott played well. The rest of the Arsenal players didn't really shine and they only won because Chelsea were not at the races. Drogba had no service, Cole's form has gone, Lampard looked like a lost child and Maluda should not have been on that pitch. The only two players who looked like they were trying to play were Terry and Kalu.

Arsenal are, AGAIN, flattering to decieve and will (quite possibly) go and spoil it all by losing to Wigan tonight.

Chelsea need a couple of wins to get them started again. Theirs is a problem of form not ability or age.

United played rubbish last night and still drew with Boringham. Grrrrr!

Spurs are also finding a way to win crap games (I'm starting to despise that team).

Blackpool have 25 points!

BOB   

NGONGE

for once give credit to where its due...Chelsea were not bad at all...Arsenal made them look bad...that's how good each and every Arsenal player was and Drogba never relied on services whenever he was playing against Arsenal but he used to make his own luck simply because our defense used to switch off the crucial moments and forget all about him but for once Jonah Djourou stuck on him and he made him look an ordinary.

Nasri and Fabregas were crucial, you may not have noticed but they played a very very smart game...Nasri knew he could beat Ferrera anytime all day but he also knew he couldn't cross the ball for Van Persie against Terry & Ivanovic so he always cut inside and looked for Cesc, Song, Wilshere and Robin for one twos which we always knew Chelsea couldn't deal with plus Chelsea knew well that Nasri was the on form player and they always had Essien or Mikel to help Ferrera out.

I agree with you on the part where we flatter to decieve unless these group of players prove us wrong by beating Wigan and Birmingham which they're more than capable of so hopefully they will and against City I'm confident if we pick up 6 points against the afore mentioned two teams we will beat City at home.

Like I said before I still think Liverpool will finish in the top 4...I can't see Spurs maintaining this run they're currently enjoying whilst Liverpool hadn't even had any sort of form all season and you know it's bound to happen sooner rather than later because Liverpool is that much bigger of a club and are too good not to...they just need to catch fire and little bit of luck with injuries and they're sorted.

City will self-destruct...you can't have Balotelli, Adebayor and Tevez in the same team and expect not to have a FIRE...especially when they hit a rough patch and goals dry up...!

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Hodgson is a really bad bad manager.

Bob, Arsenal played well but Chelsea were not at their best. I watched that game and I saw that they were carrying too many passangers. A Chelsea that was in form might have still lost to Arsenal (because of the way your front players played) but they would have at least given them a better game. This was not the real Chelsea (and I'm far from their biggest supporter).

nuune   

^^ adigu Norf ha dhageesan, it is being established already that he is an Arsenic supporter.

if Benetiz comes back, he would have to bring the millions he took with him,the man made 6 millions in just less than 3 months, waa clever and king of tactics, Inter aa dhowr million laga soo qaatey, Ploolna intaas oo kale, ma manager saas sameen karaa jira smileys.gif

NGONGE   

^^ If Rafa comes back we will finish in the top four. But he has to come back TODAY. :D

Norf is complaining about Kuyt again.

Oz   

We played decent. My man of the match would have to be Cole, he was excellent, best left back in the world. Essien and Ramires were both excellent aswell. Drogba still looks off-form but he got the all important assist for the goal. Perfect 2 days. United drawing, Arsenal drawing and Liverpool losing to Wolves :D :D Surprised we won to be honest but woooo 3 points not seen them in a while.

Ps; Exactly, nothing is won in December, I still think Chelsea will win the league, form being temporary and all. We are the best side in the PL. :D

BOB   

That's Arsene Wenger for you! How can Arsenal ever win something meaningful when the manager himself has no clue on how to win a simple football match against a lowly team? I wont be surprised if Birmingham and City manage to get a result against this clown.

I guess we have to wait until the day he retires because I don't see him ever getting the sack which means another 4 years of mediocre and without a trophy whilst the Spuds & Citeh will over take Arsenal.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Bob, adeer inaga daa Premier league'an your understanding of football is found wanting on many occassions. You are smart ilma-adeer of mine, but I will only wish your football analysis on bitter enemies. Go local and tell us where Jubba Hoose are in the ciyaaraha Gobolada. :D :D After all, your early years with warshada hilibka Kismayo are responsible for your weak analysis. That doesn't mean you are not right on Wenger. How can you change a winning team? 8 changes? But as Ngonge once said, "even a broken watch works sometimes". You recall the "Gervinho" debacle.