Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Who Is Abul Ala al-Maari?

galbeedi   

I thought everyone has his own channel. Xabad , you hate our Religion and our faith, you do not show any respect what so ever. In this pages you claim loudly that you hate Islam and Muslims.

with all due respect , why not go to the hate Islam channel, definitely there are many in the net. I would not go to animal right channel, or atheist channel or the evangelical dial. This topic is really concerned how, the faithful , could become people of reason, and shed the extremist baggage that is distorting our values. You can not troll and trash every thing Islam. At least have mercy for your heritage.

Waxaan moodayey in qolo walba mawjad gaara oo ay dhagaysto leedahay. Umma aynaan iman golahan in diinteena lagu aflagaadeeyo.

My concern is that some of us want to criticise the puritanical and extremist among us who hijacked our faith and values by standing our ground as Muslims. Your kind of Islam bashing will not bring our people together nor diminish the threat posed by terrorists.

I am not attacking your values, but it is better for you to realize that you have a different value than the super majority of Somalis. As a person who believe the idea of live and let live, I think you are behaving like anther form extremists who looks down the an washed masses. Again have a respect .

xabad   

^ You have an authoritarian streak, Galbeedi.

This is a free forum.

Mohammedanism is an Arab ideology, i don't know why a black man should get in his feelings when i criticize it.

Madow-na isqorkaan ku nacay niyow.

Miyir   

Searching one's truth, if it lead one's to abandon a belief, So be it.

The unfounded fear people will be easily led astray questioning the norm, I will never understand.

xabad   

said:

Searching one's truth, if it lead one's to abandon a belief, So be it.

The unfounded fear people will be easily led astray questioning the norm, I will never understand.

Absolutely !

Tallaabo   

said:

I thought everyone has his own channel. Xabad , you hate our Religion and our faith, you do not show any respect what so ever. In this pages you claim loudly that you hate Islam and Muslims.

with all due respect , why not go to the hate Islam channel, definitely there are many in the net. I would not go to animal right channel, or atheist channel or the evangelical dial. This topic is really concerned how, the faithful , could become people of reason, and shed the extremist baggage that is distorting our values. You can not troll and trash every thing Islam. At least have mercy for your heritage.

Waxaan moodayey in qolo walba mawjad gaara oo ay dhagaysto leedahay. Umma aynaan iman golahan in diinteena lagu aflagaadeeyo.

My concern is that some of us want to criticise the puritanical and extremist among us who hijacked our faith and values by standing our ground as Muslims. Your kind of Islam bashing will not bring our people together nor diminish the threat posed by terrorists.

I am not attacking your values, but it is better for you to realize that you have a different value than the super majority of Somalis. As a person who believe the idea of live and let live, I think you are behaving like anther form extremists who looks down the an washed masses. Again have a respect .

No one disrespected our religion mr galbeedi and this is an open forum where everything is up for debate. If anyone is so insecure in their faith then fhey should avoid all places like this.

Xabad maxaa nacas iskaga dhigeysa? You well aware how people are sensitive about their deen and it being ridiculed, which is what you have just done by calling Islam Mohamedanism, and that coming from a fellow Somali however you have strayed from the path is little too heavy to bear. So, you're not Gaal cad so thread carefully when discussing about Islam, that is cause you're Somali.

xabad   

said:

Xabad maxaa nacas iskaga dhigeysa? You well aware how people are sensitive about their deen and it being ridiculed, which is what you have just done by calling Islam Mohamedanism, and that coming from a fellow Somali however you have strayed from the path is little too heavy to bear. So,
you're not Gaal cad so thread carefully when discussing about Islam
, that is cause you're Somali.

This goes to the heart of Somali maryooley cognitive dissonance vis a vis this Arab religion i.e if your not white you can't criticize it, because you run risk of being self hating. very foolish. I hate both of them if that makes it easier for you to understand. How did you cope with algebra math ?

You can't tie our Somali identity to an imported Arab ideology however much you get offended and get your nigis in a bunch, the two are mutually exclusive and any big foreheaded nilote that argues otherwise is misguided 5th world wax ma tare.

gooni   

xabad

Gaaladu inta badan dadka diimahooda ma fara geliyaan mid aan waxba aqoon baa wax kusoo baray leave the other people's beliefs.

Ilaahay u noqo abaayo (ان الله الغفور الرحيم)

Miyir   

said:

Xabad maxaa nacas iskaga dhigeysa? You well aware how people are sensitive about their deen and it being ridiculed, which is what you have just done by calling Islam Mohamedanism, and that coming from a fellow Somali however you have strayed from the path is little too heavy to bear. So, you're not Gaal cad so thread carefully when discussing about Islam, that is cause you're Somali.

menacing words, why ? think i have seen countless times

xabad   

Dhagax, your a cool guy. My post was not addressed to you. We don't want friendly fire over here.

Walahi, i have no bad feeling towards you. Like I said, I am hoping against hope, if that makes sense that one day you will drop this rebellious streak and say ' rabiyow toobad'

There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism here and there, but take it easy toying with the most they cherish, and you of all people should understand.

Waryaa shetdaanka iska naar, there!

xabad   

said:

xabad

Gaaladu inta badan dadka diimahooda ma fara geliyaan mid aan waxba aqoon baa wax kusoo baray leave the other people's beliefs.

Ilaahay u noqo abaayo (
ان الله الغفور الرحيم
)

Geeljire lagaroone ah, wal ileen tan yaa arkay :D :D

Waryaa, do you want ISIS to throw you off a tall building.