Sign in to follow this  
Man Of Freedom

Husband Mart!

Okay Man of Freedom, I see that you have many hopes for the Somali men however you have to admit, at this moment, these Universal qualities do not EXIST for the Somali men. I do love my Somali man but they are far far far away from these universal qualities. Because if these Somali men were, as you have stated, " intellectual, highly intelligent, honest, generous, peaceful, tolerant, trustworthy... have a god given engaging personality that enables them to be more productive in the mainstream of the society" well then Somalia would have been a peaceful country. There would not have been a civil war in Somalia because as you said Somali men are "highly intelligent and peaceful," but is that really what’s happening? Also there would not be many Somali man around the world (MN) that are living with HIV. How are they being more productive in their society?. :(

So Man of Freedom just keep hoping...InshaALlah they might encompass these qualities one day. smile.gif

HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

But,

Also there would not be many Somali man around the world (MN) that are living with HIV

HIV doesn't know a gender, and maybe you had bad experience with a Somali man or couple of them but that doesn't mean all of us are like that, you have to understand that minority doesn't dictate the majority, hope you'll meet a nice decent Somali brother but till then chill down and enjoy the joke.

Conspiracy, ofcourse HIV doesn't know a gender; at the moment i was just talking about the somali males, since Man of freedom seems to think that they possess the best qualities. And no i have never had a bad experience with a somali man, i just refuse to except that there is actually a somali man that has all these qualities.

Your Sister In Islam

Girl, just chill. Don't you think you're taking it too far? Anywayz, if you are serious about this, don't waste your time. Man Of Freedom is not gonna back down.

I think you guys were meant for eachother ;) .

.:peace n luv:.

lol diamond, well i guess your right, i'm wasting my time and energy with Man of freedom. As from this moment i'm done, no more replying to this topic.

Me and Man of freedom meant for each other?? lol sis, you must be kidding me!

well peace and love to you all

well then Somalia would have been a peaceful country. There would not have been a civil war in Somalia because as you said Somali men are "highly intelligent and peaceful,"

War and social conflict is always inedevitable,and at the same time it has nothing to do with gender difference

i just refuse to except that there is actually a somali man that has all these qualities.

you must admit that you are stubborn with your views about somali men, but I think it is wise enough to came up with premises that has considerable or legitimate reasons for defying the above mentioned qualities.moreover, you should not resort to terminate this argument as a result of the absence of legitimate reasons.

Selaam Sister(islam)

How come u talk like this about somali men. If u had a bad experiensce with one of them, it really doesnt mean good Somali men dont exist.

Im not attacking you sister, but plz dont react angry for such a joke.

Assalamu aleikum wa wb

boxer   

JERRY...JERRY...JERYY...>>>>ADD

In any group of children, there is usually one child who never sits still. Frequently and easily distracted, the child fidgets, glances about aimlessly, and seems to allow his mind to wander freely. This child attracts the predictable adult response: “Why can’t you sit still and listen!".... may never learn to listen or do what others seem so effortlessly to do – pay attention.>>>>JOKE

NO HARD FEELINGS :cool:

----------------------------------------

"O Allah, keep me poor in my life and at my death and raise me at resurrection among those who are poor."

Pucca   

lord have mercy on all of you... "Your sister in Islam", dear it was meant as a joke and if you didn't like it or found it offensive you should have just left it...you ruined the whole joke now... :mad:

must yall argue about the smallest things? this whole argument was pathetic, no one is perfect, the prophet wasn't perfect much less a somali man/woman.. :rolleyes:

ta ta

Lol@somalimen in store= i dint really finish the reading but i dont think these is worth shoping for men wt the hell are they that desprate or some anywayz good luck ya.