Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

The Death Of Somalia Has Been Confirmed

After years of nonsense perpetuated by Southern Somalis and people from Bari. The reality has finally hit home. Somalia is dead. Whether we hate it or like this has now been confirmed as the country remains in administration in all but name. African Union troops continue their occupation of Somalia. The people of Somalia continue to suffer at the hands of a fake government who is busy stealing what little resources this God forsaken territory has left. Mugdisho were supposedly the capital is can not be secure without outside help from Europe and African union troops.

The Pirates of Bari are also finding it even harder to survive now as their economy of fake currency collapses and as they are being politically outplayed by Hag forces who inflicted a heavy defeat on them in Mudug. They have now become dependent on Mugdisho and the hag government for survival and purpose. Today Somaliland controls all of Sool and Sanag as this tribal enclave loses more and more territory I don't see how it can survive with a resurgent Hag at its southern border and a powerful Somaliland to its West.

Bay and Bakool and the Jubas along with Shebeloyinka also have serious inter tribal issues that are dangerious to their own stability and viability. This is the contribution federalism has made to an already unstable territory. Clan federalism has lit the match that will ensure Somalia does not recover for a millennia.

It has become clear to the world that this country Somalia is no longer a viable entity and even with all the billions of dollars and thousands of troops it remains in a mess.

I am sure you people on this forum will remain talking the usual bullsh%t you spew for many more years to come. However like I said 3 years ago and like I say today......

SOMALIA IS DEAD.....

Tallaabo   

Hello Mr Ciidan, how are you Sir? Somalia is not dead (God forbid), it is just wounded. And Puntland is not really doing any worse than Somaliland is. The same bullsh*t is going on in both places. But I do agree with you that the ever present clan animosity in Somalia will take ages to overcome.

Hi Talabo.

In the history of modern century no nation state or country has been in twenty odd years of no government no rule of law and no security as Somalia has. Somalia is not wounded it's either dead or on its last gasp of air before death.

As for these pirates. Somaliland is not losing territory, it's been expanding for the past decade. It is yet to lose territory. It remains a dominant power among the Somalis if not the dominant power at present. It's people have continuously kept the pace of development both in infrastructure and economy.

What prevents Somaliland from achieving it's true potential is the lack of recognition we all know with recognition Somaliland would be the dominant power in the entire horn.

But these pirates and hag lack certain human characteristics that allow other people to build nations. They share nothing in common and the level of hate and jahelnimo qualities they have for one another makes you woder and question if they can ever build or share a country.

Somalia is dead because it's people are jahils whether they admit it or not. They live in a parrelel universe of haram and fakeNess.

Hence why we in Somaliland succeed and these people continue with their non existence bulls:t

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

One thing is clear, we, southerners, are very tolerant of morons.

^ who made you spokesman for southerners ??

what is southerners anyway ? they are no geographical identities in somalia, only clans.

two, your above replying to this deranged troll as a senior on this site.

don't bring you rep down by dignifying him with any response.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Warya CiidanSuldaan, iska waran. Where have you been. You haven't changed much . Why you are wishing only brother dead?.

there's nothing in Cidan's text to wish death on anyone. lets not jump the gun Galbeedi. thanks.

Holac   

The Pirates of Bari are also finding it even harder to survive now as their economy of fake currency collapses and as they are being politically outplayed by Hag forces who inflicted a heavy defeat on them in Mudug. They have now become dependent on Mugdisho and the hag government for survival and purpose.

Your statement is not far from the truth. Many Puntlanders I talked with, feel that Puntland, the oldest Federal State in Somalia has collapsed under Abdiweli's leadership.

Samafal   

Kkkk habaar miyey sheekadii taktay. Nichilas Kay tell the world that Somalia is no longer failed state and here came our friend and tell us Somalia and reer bari ( notice how he singled them out) are dead finished. Only if words could kill!

In my opinion Somaliland is in worse shape than Somalia and Puntland. If any one was following the Somaliland politics you would see how low and clanish is everything Somaliland. Their goverment can not even re-open cement factory that belonged to the Somali state becouse clan x does not approve it where Abdiwali Gaas tamed his reer Mudug lot and forced yhem out the state properties whether people liked or not! Then who is collapsing?

I'm good galbeedi hope your well as well. Took a break from Somali politics and just more busy in general. Che is a Somalian anomaly. Whose only argument or rebuttel is to insult the person because he can't dispute the truth.

I'm not wishing death on anyone. Let's call a spade a spade. Somalia's politicians are the most backward, if its politicians are backwards they obviously come from the people so the people themselves are backwards. They are backwards because they lack any characteristic that make them decent. I wish you were replaced with the oromos to see what you have. You have been alocated a peice of this earth and since independence the so called early democracies included all the way to said barre may his stinken corpse root in Jahanim eternally you have been the way you are.

No concept of justice, somalimino, fairness or even islamnimo it's all fake. Hag want domination, pirates want domination. Your politics makes game of throwns look like a Disney film. Coming from a so called Muslim country.

Ask yourself why has Somaliland succeeded in the specific areas you failed. Because they have the fear of God in them. They understand how to use their culture to solve problems. They understand how to fully solve a problem without ignoring it or covering it up.

I wrote on this forum years ago this was the case and I have been vindicated and proven to be correct.

Somalia is dead it is dead like nitzche argued because you killed her. I honoutly do not see how the death blow I. E. Federalism can be overcome. This will take the somali phycotic paradigm into a new realm.

It is over folks. Somalia is dead. As soon as the AU pulls out instability will become the norm as always. And the little development that had happened in mugdisho will be swamped by a wave of anarchy like always. Without police and army how can you secure the rights and property of your citizens. You can't. What good is development if you can not secure it. Nothing.

Wayra Ciil Suldan Your Politicians curse/ vadoo Propaganda did work what makes you stand chance ……

Did they let you out from the Mental Institution for christmas Family Time

Mogadishu, #Somalia: Africa's fastest growing economic City

tPLiY5R.png

B4-RyhqCEAEjy5u.jpg

IMF Survey

GDP rising by 3.7 percent during 2014. The recovery was led by growth in livestock and fisheries, and a very active private sector resurgence of the services industry, notably telecommunications, construction, and money transfer services, mainly associated with the return of diaspora Somalis. If security improvements continue, the entrepreneurial private sector will continue to be the most dynamic contributor to economic growth.

For 2015, growth is projected at 2.7 percent.

IMF Survey

BE6Vg5NCQAA3dXD.jpg:large

Somalia’s Minister of Livestock,

Somalia registers record exports of 5 million livestock

28-740x495.jpg

Somalia to start exporting livestock to Egypt

Minister of Livestock, Forestry and Range Mr Saeed Hussein Iid and Egypt’s minister of Agriculture Dr.Salah Hilal signed a bilateral agreement to bolster the two sides’ exchange of local industries products after holding talks in Cairo.

When the AU pull out , Gov will have strong securtiy force Militatary - Police - Nabadsugid etc

Somalia has Powerful Freinds Today with direct Military and Economic cooperation

10955195_1054317224595818_31107984451897

10729204_276920105840332_738143311_n.jpg

Somalia pilots training on a T-70 in Turkey

Italian Chief of Defence makes first trip to Somalia

December 23, 2015

wasir-.jpg

Wasiirka amniga gudaha Soomaaliya oo la kulmay wasiirka arrimaha gudaha Masar

BY WARKA · DECEMBER 25, 2015

masar.jpg

Somalia will be self sufficient with help of Powerful friends