Sign in to follow this  
AbdiJohnson

Somali fobs immigrating are bringing their filth to Canada

I don't like these new fobs coming from Kenya.

They are khat addicts, they haggle prices at stores (Western ones), they are very rude, they don't give you personal space.

They are also hate Gaalada so much. Which is completely OK and I would accept that but why come here if you hate them? Doesn't make any sense.

The Kenyan Somalis come here because their Kenyan masters abuse and hit them and put them in cages and demand they pay extra taxes and bribes to cross the street.

The Somalis from the Gulf come here because their Sunni Arab brothers call them kalab aswad and don't give them permanent residency or a passport. But Somalis continue showing loyalty to their Arab daddies but the Arabs don't claim them.

I have read a very religious Somali from the backwards forum I shall not name is moving to the most liberal place on Earth. Vancouver where there is gay marriage, government issued needles for drug users, prostitution, and all sorts of kufaar things. Why are Muslims such hypocrites? Why do they beg to live with us kufaar?

Mooge   

Abdi, stop this nonsense niyoow. we don't care if you are kufaar as you said. live your life niyoow. talk about other things.

But I care that you guys come live with us even when you hate us. Why can't you guys just go to the Gulf and if your Sunni "brothers" call you kalab aswad and if they don't give you the passport and if they make you guys live a life of limbo, just accept it. Why suffocate us with your presence and your extremist ways?

This is hypocrisy. Muslims are hypocrites. They hate the gaalo but they want to live with them because they are more humane than their Gulf "brothers". And when we foolishly open our doors they show loyalty to the Arabs that treat them like dirt.

Somalis are ungrateful punk. I am writing to my MP to ask him to look into stopping Somalis from coming here unless of course they are a persecuted person (i.e. a minority clan, homosexuals, Christians)

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

The Kenyan Somalis come here because their Kenyan masters abuse and hit them and put them in cages and demand they pay extra taxes and bribes to cross the street.

The Somalis from the Gulf come here because their Sunni Arab brothers call them kalab aswad and don't give them permanent residency or a passport. But Somalis continue showing loyalty to their Arab daddies but the Arabs don't claim them.

I have read a very religious Somali from the backwards forum I shall not name is moving to the most liberal place on Earth. Vancouver where there is gay marriage, government issued needles for drug users, prostitution, and all sorts of kufaar things. Why are Muslims such hypocrites?
Why do they beg to live with us kufaar
?

Who is we ?

I don't think there is any special kinship between you and them just because you happen to be a Non Muslim.

Why are trying to portray Westerners as this wonderful and virtuous people when

we all know of their crimes and aggression against other peoples.

The Canada you laud so much is illegally occupied by British and French transplants, they are no Canadian people.

Its inhabitants were exterminated, subjugated, their lands stolen and resources plundered by Europeans.

If they give their sexual minorities freedoms, good on them. Will they extend such generosity to the natives ?

Native people don't work in Canada. They get generous guaranteed incomes paid for by the federal government. They have a govt issued id they can take to any store and have sales taxes removed from all items, including tobacco and alcohol.

If one of their tribes is sitting under oil, oil companies pay them checks directly. University and college is free for them. They are guaranteed jobs in` any indystry they so desire to work in. They don't compete for government jobs. They don't compete for oil and gas jobs. They get everything for free.

The Natives are a pampered community. If some Natives want to be drunk and want to shoot needles with their government checks and oil money, that's their problem. If some chief wants to steal the tribes money given to him by the government, that's not our fault. They live in horrible conditions in the reserves because their tribal elders steal the money given to them. Small communities of just a few thousand get hundreds of millions per year but they spend it all on alcohol and crack and fancy cars for the elders.

They have privileges and things that I can only dream of. They are the "landowners" and money and diamond rings are thrown at them.

They have their own problems they need to address. The generosity has been extended officially by the govt since 1867.

Canada is home to over 200 ethnicities. Stop with the colonial links and "occupation" talks. I am sure the Germans and Irish have already caught up in size. If you want to speak of "occupation" talks, lets talk about the Somalis who are currently occupying Somalia, NFD and K5. As you may know, these lands belonged to the Oromo and Bantu just a few hundred years ago. Or the illegal occupation of the Indian subcontinent by Muslims, after their successful Hindu slaughter of 100 million, the biggest massacre in human history

xabad   

So i steal your land and i give you handouts and its O.K. Not that anybody believes your lies about natives ever seeing the billions plundered from their land.

By your absurd rationalization, if suppose some foreign people come to your village and take over the land and resources and give you handouts and when your complain, remind you that your'e pampered and in fact should be grateful for all the development your new overlords brought you. would you be happy ? I don't think you would and no free people ever will. Humans don't take to subjugation well.

There are some fundamental rights that nations and peoples have, the right to national self determination in their own ancestral land, this is denied to natives in Canada.

CANADA IS AN OCCUPIED COUNTRY, it is a colonial vestige just like Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Rhodesia, and Latin America.

There are no NO people called "Canadians", there are Europeans- Irish, Germans,etc.., who have less than 200 years presence in that country.

I agree, Muslims massacred Hindus, K5 and NFD are under occupation, but you can't criticize one oppressor and ignore the crimes of the other. Stop your whitewash, pun intended.

gooni   

This is not love and long hate history, very simple question why they providing migrant visa and they know you don’t like them?

Short answer they don’t care abdul khaliq’s hate, they know one day they will hold abdi Johnson’s hand.

Live and let live. If you don't like fobs simply don't hang out with them. No one is forcing you to interact with them you always have a choice.

I know 1 Somali guy who is from Kenya who was new in the country few years ago. He was so well mannered, kind and respectful. All the ladies love him due to his personality and character. He became a good friend of mine. He used to tell me stories about his life and till this day i'm still amazed how he turned out to be that good coming from a place like that.

Deeq A.   

Hassan, Somalia4Somalis, AbdiJohnson are banned from SOL for personally attacking one another, and lowering the quality of the forum.

Warning to others. Please respect the rules of the website. If you are not familiar with SOL rules, click the following link.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/topic/camel-milk-threads-golden-rules/

Admin

Somalia Online