Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Suldan Faisal we are Unbeatable the Pirates are the weakest

galbeedi   

WAllee Puntland laga Baqay. This Puntlanders never call anyone their tribal names or other nicknames, yet from Mogadishu to Hargeisa everyone is blaming every thing on them.

That is the art of politics. This the third time in two weeks that Faisal is crying about Puntland.

somalee   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Faysal habeenkii Eagle clan bu ku qarwaa. niyoow, maalin walba reerkasu ka qaylinaya. lol

Eagle clan? Lol. There's that silly conviction by your people that you might be Allah's gift to humanity.

What a hater lol then goes on to say we are walaalo. I also found his "don't come to us with what you tell woman and children" comment. Unfortunate that it's ok that an aspiring Somali "national" leader can just casually call women children in this day and age.

<cite>

Faisal knows how to deal with the Pirates

Lol @ Xaajiga :D

How on earth do you call THAT "dealing with pirates"?

Faisal says, "Bacaac... faqash...bacaaac...Garowe ayaan soo fadhiisanayaa...bacaaaac...wadada Bosaaso ayaa xirayaa... bacaaaaac...magaca Puntland anaga ayaa na dhahaa...bacaaaaaaaaaac... Maqas bay wataan... bacaaaaaaaaaaaac!"

And you think Faisal's incessant bleating, like an aged cross-eyed goat, every chance he gets--is in actuality, akin to "dealing"with the troublsome Pirates? Lol

C'mon saaxiib...I know being Xaaji Maalaayacni has its own perks on SOL, but dude don't over do it! :D

Now moving on to the actual interview:

Who is that hottie interviewing Faisal? Does anyone out there know whether she is still available?

I don't know about you guys, but I sat through all that nonsense Faisal was spewing just being mesmerized by the girl's beauty.

Allow me, if you would, to digrace and tell you that that interview reminded me of my younger days, when we used to go to rave parties(some of you younger fellows might relate, and may Allah forgive us all), where after hitting it off with a good looking chick on the dance floor and partying all night with her-- one might decide to get a little action inside the club. Once the hugs and kisses commence, you deem the situation merits a bit of privacy and the only place that comes to your horny mind at the time is the rest room.

So you head over there, with your partner in crime(and in sin) in toe, while at the same time, instructing one of your buddies to keep an eye out and inform all intruders that the restrooms are occupied.

... so now everything is good to go, and you present the Drill Sergent who is ready to put your accomplice through the paces, when all of sudden you realize something ain't right!

And you wonder what it is that distracts from urgent duties? But once the strong pungent stench of the urinals strike your nostrils, you have your answer and you ask yourself "why on earth you're half naked in a nasty public restroom?". And then you remember why...It is because of the beautiful hottie in your arms.

So there you have it...I only watched and tolerated Faisal's claptrap for the duration of that video only because of the beautiful sister asking him the questions :D

Marka Xaaji, gabadha nambarkeeda ii soo raadi hadaad tahay nin Ikhyaar ah! Lol

The clan of Guriceel and Xamar are more powerful in war than the clan of Hargeisa and Garowe and Gedo combined.

If true war takes place between clan of guriceel/Xamar vs clan of hargeisa, the whole city of hargeisa would be burned down, people fleeing to Jabuuti.

<cite>

The clan of Guriceel and Xamar are more powerful in war than the clan of Hargeisa and Garowe and Gedo combined.

If true war takes place between clan of guriceel/Xamar vs clan of hargeisa, the whole city of hargeisa would be burned down, people fleeing to Jabuuti.

LOL, you do a lot of tough talk on the internet saaxib :D

Bring it down a notch. Tame the mooryan inside of you and take a deep breath :D

Axmed Guriceel clan are guarded by Ethiopians and the so called Mogadishu clans hide in Ugandan Bunkers so much for bravery lol.

Tilamook what happened to cabdi cawars threat of waging war in Sool he his holding a xaflad in garowe 1 year anniversary bisad na mu dilin