Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Two Somali girls from the US on their way to Syria to join ISIS, are detained in Germany

Admin   

detainedThree teenage girls from the western U.S. city of Denver, Colorado are reported on their way back to the United States after going missing from their homes last Friday and later being apprehended in Frankfurt, Germany.Relatives and other sources told VOA’s Somali Service the girls left Denver and flew to Frankfurt via Chicago. Family members alerted Denver authorities who contacted their German counterparts.Two of the girls are sisters of ethnic Somali origin and are 15 and 16 years old. The third girl is from Sudan - her age is not yet known. It is not yet clear where they ultimately were heading, but one of the young girls reportedly told German authorities, “We are going to Turkey to study.”The girls have since spoken to their relatives and are due to arrive back home later Sunday.Source: http://www.voanews.com

http://www.somaliaonline.com/two-somali-girls-from-the-us-on-their-way-to-syria-to-join-isis-are-detained-in-germany/

xabad   

****************Please respect the rules of the website and stop the insults against Islam and Muslims. This is your last warning ***********************

Admin

Somaliaonline

Xabad you're so full of it. You know, Islam is probably the single biggest reason why Somali society isn't worse than it already is. Just look at the utter degeneracy which exists in Southern Africa and then get back to me. You're completely deluded and you desperately wish for Somalis to forsake their Creator and live in a godless society.

You've long ago past the point of rational debate. Now you're just whining and you just confessed that the only reason why you trash Islam on this forum is because of your inherent biases and your desire to see a Somalia without Islam.

Islam has withstood the test of time, and there is nothing you can really do about it.

xabad   

@ Drk, how will they forsake their creator and be godless ? i told you before we had our own religion and way of communicating with our creator, we just need to rediscover it. mise your telling me the arab way i.e islam is the sole true way of communicating with the divine. i find that deeply racist and unacceptable.

<cite>
said:</cite>

@ Drk, how will they forsake their creator and be godless ?
i told you before we had our own religion and way of communicating with our creator
, we just need to rediscover it. mise your telling me the arab way i.e islam is the sole true way of communicating with the divine. i find that deeply racist and unacceptable.

Amuus fadlan

I've already addressed that argument in Holac's memorable thread:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/topic/isis-insults-somali-people/page/2/

So for you to repeat this argument, when I've already refuted it just a month ago proves to me that you're not worthy having a discussion with. You don't listen, you don't reason, and you're full of anger and emotion. Either you don't pay attention to what I've previously written, or you may be unbelievably dim-witted.

xabad   

<cite>

Amuus fadlan

I've already addressed that argument in Holac's memorable thread:

So for you to repeat this argument,
when I've already refuted it just a month ago
proves to me that you're not worthy having a discussion with. You don't listen, you don't reason, and you're full of anger and emotion. Either you don't pay attention to what I've previously written, or you may be unbelievably dim-witted.

your argument is severely lacking dude. you haven't answered the basic argument of mine. which is why should i worship my creator in an another people's tongue, adopt their customs, clothes and go to their pilgrimages. i find it illogical and unreasonable that god would favour one nation of his over others.

<cite>

your argument is severely lacking dude. you haven't answered the basic argument of mine. which is why should i worship my creator in an another people's tongue, adopt their customs, clothes and go to their pilgrimages. i find it illogical and unreasonable that god would favour one nation of his over others.

You don't have to adopt their culture, customs, or tongue at all. Another illogical argument.

The Prophet was an Arab so it only made sense that Allah reveal the Quran to him in Arabic. He was the very last Prophet sent from God to humanity, in a long line of Prophets spanning thousands of years.

galbeedi   

Nin-yaaban, don't be so harsh to these teenage girls. Under American law , they are considered underage offenders. There are many factors that should be considered. They could have been brainwashed by an adult male through the internet or other means. I would go even further and suggest that, there could be some kind of marriage proposals or love from someone in the ISIS camp. There are a lot of guys whose first language is English among the foreign fighters in ISIS.

In North America, the problem of the internet predators luring underage young girls is becoming a huge problem. Further more, these is our communities problems, in terms of extremism, we should deal with it. Families are facing a double edge sword. On one side they worry about gangs and drugs luring their children in the criminal world, on the other hand, when they send them for religious and good moral upbringing , certain people who have different agenda intercepts them and brain washes them. So, it is an issue many families face.

We must deal with it in find a way to avoid these potholes.

galbeedi   

Nin-yaaban, don't be so harsh to these teenage girls. Under American law , they are considered underage offenders. There are many factors that should be considered. They could have been brainwashed by an adult male through the internet or other means. I would go even further and suggest that, there could be some kind of marriage proposals or love from someone in the ISIS camp. There are a lot of guys whose first language is English among the foreign fighters in ISIS.

In North America, the problem of the internet predators luring underage young girls is becoming a huge problem. Further more, these is our communities problems, in terms of extremism, we should deal with it. Families are facing a double edge sword. On one side they worry about gangs and drugs luring their children in the criminal world, on the other hand, when they send them for religious and good moral upbringing , certain people who have different agenda intercepts them and brain washes them. So, it is an issue many families face.

We must deal with it in find a way to avoid these potholes.