Sign in to follow this  
Holac

ISIS insults Somali people

Ismahaan   

HOLac who made this map, The isis? To be honest we know who ISIS is working for.... they are not who they claim to be.ISIS is not representative of Islamic beliefs and teachings...we know who created them ... its possible those people created them want Somalia to be part of this region called ardul habash. This is Ethiopian believes.

LOL :D

ISIS drew this map and called it their detailed "5 year plan" :D

They are children, that's what they are. Children with AK-47's and pickup trucks, who actually think they have the capability of governing and running the affairs of a State.

the islamist, the westerns and the bantus all want to colonise us. the only way out of this quagmire to revert back to our forefathers's folklore and their way of life.

Ismahaan   

<cite>
said:</cite>

the islamist, the westerns and the bantus all want to colonise us. the only way out of this quagmire to revert back to our forefathers's folklore and their way of life.

Yes I agree with you.Somalia - The nation of Poet..need to relearn its culture, language and historical heritage.

Somalis and Somali culture have been under assault for the last century. First we had to deal with the accursed Italians, then we had to deal with the Communists, and now we're dealing with the likes of Al Shabab and the Ugandans/Kenyans.

My grandfather's generation was heavily influenced by the Italians, and many Somalis of that generation STILL have Italian mannerisms and their behavior is largely influenced by Italian culture. It's a shame

What an utterly demented worldview!

These Wahabis must be reaching new heights of religious mirqaan. This Caliphate wet dread is as absurd as modern day Mongolians hoping to 'recapture' India, China and parts of Russia :D

null

Coofle   

<cite>

ISIS-Map2.jpg

Now that uskag Godane is dead, ISIS can forget about ever having ISIS satellite group in Somalia.

is this ISIS caricature ..... funny though

Knowing the mentality of ISIS sympathizers, they might take this joke as serious plan...detachment from reality is a perquisite to joining ISIS.

YoniZ   

<cite>

ISIS-Map2.jpg

Now that uskag Godane is dead, ISIS can forget about ever having ISIS satellite group in Somalia.

Who drew this map? May be the new psychopath colonists behind those amateur loose cannons.

The term "Land of Habasha" has more to do with, the 6th century racial profiling of black Africans in the Arabian peninsula, than Ethiopian expansionist ambition.

What baffled me most though is the Maghreb area that jolted with most of the West Africa. Slavery is still live and kicking in the minds of these ISIS psychopaths and their 'remote controller' devil mentors.

<cite>

Somalis and Somali culture have been under assault for the last century. First we had to deal with the accursed Italians, then we had to deal with the Communists, and now we're dealing with the likes of Al Shabab and the Ugandans/Kenyans.

My grandfather's generation was heavily influenced by the Italians, and many Somalis of that generation STILL have Italian mannerisms and their behavior is largely influenced by Italian culture. It's a shame

you're lair. you're not real about the cause.

just as your grandfather was a contortionist, being all things to all folks, i see you're just the same. you've inherited his corrupt ways, proposing Friedman economics and defending Saudi Wahabsism in equal measure. what exactly do you stand for? you're NOT one of us. you're not us. stay away.

waxaan ku leeyahay in the words of the roots reggae legendary singer Turbulence......

We might kill each other

And do things like vandal

Many might say unity is our strength - separation makes us weaker

We disagree on everything

We weren't meant to be

Simplicity brings an argument

It's time to set us free

It's best you stay away

We're better off this way

It's best you stay away

It's gonna hurt us if you stay

we don't need your macro-economic policies, don't need your inherited Italian dhaqan-xumo , don't need your fatwas. we need Waq and Jah. leave us alone. Stay way.

^ i'm against our people being colonised. all these imported foreign ideologies must be eradicated. they are ruining us. look at what they have produced. we must go back to what we are. we must embrace our own. we are making the necessary arrangement. won't you join us?

Alpha, don't ever address me with that garbage ever again. I've copied/pasted your quotes and you openly said that you don't give a shit about "Reer Somalia", so stick to your little clan enclave and don't comment on anything that involves anyone who lives east of Burco.

You're an empty vessel, you don't know anything or contribute anything, other than your failed attempts at being a Comedian on this forum.