Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

What happened in Hargeisa?

<cite>
said:</cite>

Please let's not politicize this very unfortunate events.

Allah ha u naxariisto.

+1, this should not be a political post. The situation in Somalia is so dire that weak willed people take their lives since they don't see a future for themselves.

^

Rubbish!

It is definitely because the youth of Somaliland have compiled a record second to none in wretchednes which leads to such pitiful acts.

It is a well known fact that the youth that Al Shabab mostly use to carry out suicide attacks in the south are recruited from Somaliland and also a great majority of the tahribis that leave from Bosaaso also happen to be from Somaliland.

In short, this is one hell of dreary and hopeless place for any youth to find themselves in and I do understand the mindset that will lead some to such desperate acts-- at least, these guys didn't strap suicide vests on themselves and take down with them some innocents.

And as usual, the politicians who lead Somaliland will have us believe that if only the glorious republic of Somaliland was to get recognized, then everything will be fine and dandy.

Sheer utter rubbish, I say!

Adam   

Reported to admin. Politicsing dead people is very low unislamic and shows more about you as sick individual then anything else.

...and here are the same youth who ran away from that desolation as tahribis, who want to tell us what we can and cannot post on SOL.

Adduunyow xaalkaa ba'!

Tallaabo   

<cite>

niyoow, this is weird. socio-economic and political problems are leading the youth to new untraditional ways to kill themselves. this is not good niyoow. Alahunaxaristo.

If we follow your absurd logic we will be led to conclude that the entire unpaid and abused Puntland security forces will at any minute commit mass suicide using every available tree in Garowe.

<cite>

^ Your cousins are very well represented in both terror and tahriib so spare us the nonsense.

That's precisely what I've been saying:

Somalilanders are my cousins!