Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Somaliland's support for Al Shabab: Good or bad for Silaanyo administration ?

Xiriirka ka dhaxeeya Al-shabaab iyo Somaliland oo la shaaciyay

Number of View :1296

Waxaa qaar katirsan warbahainta dalka Turkiga aya daabaceen warar ku adaan socdaalkii dhawaan uu dalkaasi ku tagay socdaalka m/weynaha iyo waftigiisa,waxana jira warra kala dowan oo ka soo baxay socdaalka Siilaanyo ee turkiga.

Mid ah joornaal ka soo baxa dalka Turkiga oo magiciisa la yidhaahdoToyszaman,kaas oo warbixin dheer ka qoray weftiga m/weynaha,Waxaana ka mid ahaa wax yaalihii ay ku soo qaateen warbixintaa In Soomaaliland ay gabaad u tahay xubno ka tirsan al-shabab islamrkaana y dhacday in maxabiis al-shabab ay ay ka sii dayso xabsiyadeeda iyadoo aan wax maxkamad ah la soo taagin

”Joornaalka ugu wayn dalka Turkiga ee layidhaahdo Todayszaman ayaa bogiisa hore ku soo daabacay in xukuumada Somaliland taageerto,isla markaana ay xidhiidh la leedahay ururka xagjirka ah ee Alshabaab.”

Arintan ayaa waxaa sidaad ah uga xumaaday Madaxweynaha Soomaaliland Siilaanyo isagoo iska fogeeyay warraka lagu daabacay qaar kamdia ah Jaraa’idka wadanka turkiga

Afrikada.com/Office-Muqdisho

Afrikada001@gmail.com

Comments

0 comments

^

See, even the international media has picked up on the two-timing face of the Hargaysa administration.

Somaliland can't have it both ways. They can't want international recognition from the rest of Somalia and the international community, and on the other hand, support international terrorist organizations like Al Shabab.

Tillamook, not only the support of terrorism is a miscalculated policy of Reer Mistakers. Also harassing Freedom of Press and the fact that the citizens in Waqooyi Galbeed Soomaaliya live under tyranny, the lack of freedom of expression.

Maamulka Reer Mistakers seem to be lost :D

"A known fact" to a human being has a different meaning to the defeated lot.

You said it is a known fact that somaliland supports Alshabab can you please show us any credible evidence this link exists please....

If its a known fact (according to the norm human understanding) it should be easy for you

????????

^

Hey little kitten, don't lash out me. I just report the news.

It is bad policy for the somaliland administration to support international terrorists. No country in the world will recognize marfashland.

^^^

Just as I predicted just more emotional drivel from the defeated lot nothing based on fact. Somaliland denied cabdi Cawar an entry visa into somaliland hahahaha...

What happened to we own east Sanag????

The real owners declined his entry visa that's what happened.

Hahaha...

Saxib one predictable trait shared by every siadist is talk and no action.

Hahah...

Like I said before Saxib recognition is a formality the fact that I can deny you an entry visa into somaliland is testiment to my recognition. I.e the reality is my recognition.

You will continue to live under my boot Saxib don't ever forget that...

Alshabab hahaha... Even if it was the case what on earth can you do about it

Nothing

^

Oh NO! Not the boot. :D

Little Kitten, I suspect your Rabies has reached it's acute stage, which per the CDC includes,"delirium, abnormal behavior, hallucinations, and insomnia." It is said, "Once clinical signs of rabies appear, the disease is nearly always fatal, and treatment is typically supportive."

So my dear marfashlander, I'm concerned for you. Have you tried to get medical treatment lately?

<cite>
said:</cite>

Pirate tactics they can't fight, they can't enter somaliland so what next...

Hadal the only skill they have mastered for 400 years...

" somaliland is Alshabab"

Which means according to the pirate dictionary...

" please help me somaliland is bullying me"

Hahahah...

Don't take these people seriously...

Yes somaliland supports Alshabab haha...

Now what write a book about it why don't you.

Loooooooooool absolutely, couldn't have said it any better

<cite>@CidanSultan said:</cite>

" somaliland is Alshabab"

Which means according to the pirate dictionary...

" please help me somaliland is bullying me"

Hahahah...

Don't take these people seriously...

:D:D E X A C T L Y ................YOU NAILED.

<cite>

As usual, Xaaji Maalayacni, you're talking out of your rear end!

You have the audacity to compare the leader of Al Shabab to a mere foot soldier? How moronic can you get? It is known fact that the Silaanyo administration openly protects and provides sanctuary to the leader of Al Shabab.Silaanyo funnels money and weapons to them, and also help Al Shabab in the Galgala mountains.

Evidence or it didn't Happen, i cant help it that Somalilanders are the best athletes the best Entrepreneurs and the Best terrorists. Somalilanders are generally good at what ever work they do, The Amiir Godane is not any different. I know the Pirates cant face the Somalilanders in battle thus they resort in labeling people as terrorists, but it doesn't work, now i ask you one more time where is the evidence.

Tallaabo   

I have got evidence that security agents from Puntland were behind the Westgate atrocity and the school massacre in Northern Nigeria. There are also other credible sources who say that the elders of these mischievous guys were behind the breakdown of the ten year marriage between Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin.

panic-emoticon-18478365.jpg

<cite>

Evidence or it didn't Happen, i cant help it that Somalilanders are the best athletes the best Entrepreneurs and the Best terrorists. Somalilanders are generally good at what ever work they do, The Amiir Godane is not any different. I know the Pirates cant face the Somalilanders in battle thus they resort in labeling people as terrorists, but it doesn't work, now i ask you one more time where is the evidence.

You will have your evidence once the Hargaysa sanctuary of Al Shabab is dismantled, in the meantime keep playing the retard and when the day comes, don't say we didn't know!

These people will do anything, including making a deal with International Terrorists, just to increase the chances of getting their much-coveted state recognition.

They'll make a deal with the Shaytaan so they can officially gain secession recognition. They would sell their own mothers to achieve this.

If this is true then granting Somaliland recognition and then treating them as an enemy state is inevitable.

I have said it before and i will say it again...Out of all the enemies God could have given us. He gave us the weakest, slowest, incompetent etc of all his creation.

hahaha....

Doctor kennedy: I can qoute you 5 books of how your lot offered your daughters to the British written by the British.. talking about giving mothers away...

recognition is not the be all and as somalia is testimont to. Its recognised and has very little to show for that recognition.

Everything Somaliland has they built it themselves, everything we have is ours by our BA((s.

We didnt beg anyone for it. We went out and got it.

The only mistake we ever made was join with people like yourselves.

<cite>

These people will do anything, including making a deal with International Terrorists, just to increase the chances of getting their much-coveted state recognition.

They'll make a deal with the Shaytaan so they can officially gain secession recognition. They would sell their own mothers to achieve this.

If this is true then granting Somaliland recognition and then treating them as an enemy state is inevitable.

Hear hear!

However, I wish to make the distinction that the people are innocent in this. They are merely the misinformed khat chewing masses who go about their daily business. It is the Silaanyo administration in Hargaysa that supports Al Shabab.