Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Somaliland's support for Al Shabab: Good or bad for Silaanyo administration ?

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

These people will do anything, including making a deal with International Terrorists, just to increase the chances of getting their much-coveted state recognition.

They'll make a deal with the Shaytaan so they can officially gain secession recognition.
They would sell their own mothers to achieve this.

If this is true then granting Somaliland recognition and then treating them as an enemy state is inevitable.

A lot of our dear mothers are from your clan just to let you know.

<cite>

A lot of our dear mothers are from your clan just to let you know.

I have no doubt that some of them do. But you see Tallaabo, I'm not deranged like some of these Somaliland Separatists, some of whom frequent these forums.

I actually want the best for the people of Waqooyi and Toghdeer. I want them to have a peaceful and prosperous society. But some of your brethren will do whatever is in their power, including sponsoring a Shaytaan entity such as Al-Shabaab, just so it'll increase the chances of them "officially" separating from the rest of Somalia.

That's the difference between us.

Mooge   

niyoow after being exposed officially by Abdiweli, Somaliland is scrambling now and doesn't know what to do. they are crying all over the internet. When Abdiweli speaks, the world listens. since qoslaye will never speak and say the truth, let Abdiweli expose the SNM gang's dirty fulaynimo of sending a hijabi men to blow up innocent women and children. there is nothing more cowardly and disgusting what terrorist are doing in Galgalga and mogadishu. they can't fight so they blow up innocent people.

<cite>

^

Alpha, don't walk in here like a headless chicken. Cabdawali is not the subject we are discussing in this thread. We are talking about the tacit support that the administration in Somaliland gives to the international terrorist group known as Al Shabab, so as to allow the latter to continue to destabilize the rest of the country in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, the international community favors the north with some sort of international recognition.

Now address that, if you would! Do you support this suicidal policy of Silaanyo's administration or do you think it's misguided?

i support the government 100% in financing Al-Shabaab to further de-stabilise the former Somalia and in the process secure the coveted prize of recognition. i've always advocated for the use of proxies to do our bidding.

<cite>

I have no doubt that some of them do. But you see Tallaabo, I'm not deranged like some of these Somaliland Separatists, some of whom frequent these forums.

I actually want the best for the people of Waqooyi and Toghdeer. I
want
them to have a peaceful and prosperous society. But some of your brethren will do whatever is in their power, including sponsoring a Shaytaan entity such as Al-Shabaab, just so it'll increase the chances of them "officially" separating from the rest of Somalia.

That's the difference between us.

Wow, a reasonable and pragmatic somalilander: Do they still make your kind? I thought decent Somalilanders were as extinct as the dinosaurs.

DoctorKenny, you're a breath of fresh air, both literally and figuratively. I mean, you yourself admitted the existence of the pestilence that dolts like Xaaji Xayawaan and CiidanSuldan.

Anyway, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. And I hope you remain a positive representative of the decent folks of waqooyi galbeed.

^^

Bummer: I had hoped that we had a decent Somalilander in our midst.

Alas, it was nothing more than a mirage... :D

Holac, where are you from and what's your take on the allegations that the Somaliland administration finances, protects and supports Al Shabab in Somalia?

<cite>

Wow, a reasonable and pragmatic somalilander: Do they still make your kind? I thought decent Somalilanders were as extinct as the dinosaurs.

DoctorKenny, you're a breath of fresh air, both literally and figuratively. I mean, you yourself admitted the existence of the pestilence that dolts like Xaaji Xayawaan and CiidanSuldan.

Anyway, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. And I hope you remain a positive representative of the decent folks of waqooyi galbeed.

Pleased to make your acquaintance too Tillamook :) I wouldn't consider myself a Somalilander at all, and I resent members like CidanSultan who base their identity on colonial-drawn borders. If that's not mental colonialism, then I don't know what is.

My father was born in the Somali Galbeed (he moved out later), but I've lived all my life in America. And even though my clan is predominant in the SSC regions, I would never consider myself a Lander. Even though whenever I visit Somalia, it's to Laascaanod (which is where most of my family lives)

The Somalidiids dirty relationship with their fellow mirqaanterrorist Godane was known fact since 2009, the year he became terrorist leader.

It will backfire on them.

Puntland must whatever it can to liberate Laascaanood from the dabadhilifs serving SNM. Let the cadowga snm be confined in their three small towns.

Hawdian   

^ born in america you say , will since you not even born in africa when and how did the disease of Tribelism hit you?? Get the jab before its too late - its for your own good the same goes to all the other ones born outside Somali lands. Secondly in the real world people have to give evidence when making an accusation ? Where is the evidence ?? None will then what about this Puntland president is Alqeida and he is also responsible for the malyasian lost airplane . All not true but as good as anything we have in 4 pages sofar. I rest my case.

Hawdian, that's a pretty serious accusation, accusing me of qabiilism. Why, because I oppose the actions of some Somali people, that makes me a qabiilist?

That reminds me of some Americans who scream "RAAAACIST!!" if someone dares criticize the policies of Barack Obama. Get yourself together

xabad   

<cite>

Hawdian its f
iqi tolki kama jannoh tago
:D

Somalidi hore waxay u ku mah mahaan wax weyn ba ka jiray.

This is rich coming from you xaaji xabashi.LOL